Ruth's Chris Steakhouse | Teen Ink

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

I have been to the Ruth’s Chris in Scottsdale before and the food was to die for but the only problem was the service. To me the perfect restaurant has to have good food quality, good service, and good atmosphere. What I mean by atmosphere is that your comfortable and feel welcome. At Ruth’s Chris the food can only be so good when the service is crappy. Last time I was there it took them twenty minutes just to come back with the waters and ten more to take our order. I was already starting to question things, and then it took another twenty minutes for the food. I was very displeased with the service to say the least. The people there were friendly and the atmosphere was decent, but the service was sub par. I can only imagine the reviews this Ruth’s Chris gets if a party doesn’t get the food how they like it. They probably chew them apart.

Getting back on the subject of food. A restaurant gets judged by its food more than anything else. If a place has good food then it will attract more people. In a lot of ways food over powers service any day, except for a steakhouse like Ruth’s Chris. Its ratings went down just from the service. That is why it is so important to have all three of those concepts. Food, service, and atmosphere.

I also read another review on a Ruth’s Chris that is located in Jacksonville, Florida and the reviews were so much different. The reviews were very positive and gave the restaurant a 5 in all the categories. They said that the food was spectacular and cooked at the right heat, the atmosphere was beautiful and complimentary to the eye, and the service was one of a kind. It may be the location, the manager, or whatever, but for some reason this place got the best reviews. The 3 concepts, food, service, atmosphere, perfectly accommodate this restaurant and I hope to be able to visit this restaurant one day. I have been to Jacksonville for my dad’s golf tournament and it is an amazing place. It is so pretty and the atmosphere is perfect so I know that this location attracts a lot of people.

My review on Ruth’s Chris as you already know is pretty positive because even though the one I went to had bad service doesn’t mean that all are like that. That’s why I looked at reviews of other locations and I got an assortment of mixed emotions. Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse is known for the five star everything and is one of the most attended Steakhouses in the United States. I easily would rate this restaurant a nine out of ten overall. It is just so good and it makes you wish you had a bigger stomach. Also, you wish you had a bigger wallet too.