Why Change? When You Can Be You :) | Teen Ink

Why Change? When You Can Be You :)

By AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland
AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.

We are suppose to be different. We are not suppose to look the same or act the same. People say Oh I want to be normal. Normal? Being normal is boring. Being Different if awesome. Here are some quotes that people have been telling me about: BE YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT. SOME WILL AFORE YOU & SOME WILL HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, BUT WHO CARES?ITS'S YOUR LIFE, MAKE THE MOST OF IT. Dr. Seuss quote is: "BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND." Don't Change so people will be like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you. Dear people, Why do you put people down. Why do you have to judge everything they do? You making people feel like trash. You making people pretend who they are. Why? I use to pretend who I am a lot. I put on a fake smile and pretend I'm happy when I'm really sad. WHY CHANGE? WHEN YOU CAN BE YOU. YOUR TRUE SELF. We change because we feel like people won't like what we wear, act, etc. Here's my quote that I got from my friend. BE YOURSELF....EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN. YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME COPYING OTHERS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW YOURSELF! IF YOU CAN'T BE YOURSELF YOU'RE NOBODY. THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE IN LIFE IS TO EB YOURSELF IN A WORLD THAT IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Are you hearing me? Don't change yourself. For what? What's your purpose? If you pretend to be someone then you going to pretend all your life.

I ran across a post and heard how one of my friends say he wish to be normal and not different. So this story goes out to him :)