My First Day Of High School | Teen Ink

My First Day Of High School

By Lily Greene BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina
Lily Greene BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina

It was on August 21st , 2014 it was a sunny day when I was starting high was finally school. I was finally a 9th grader. The teachers were telling us to go to our home room teacher. My home room teacher was Mrs. Hamilton, she was really nice, she gave me our schedule for the first semester.
Well on this first day of High School, I met a lot of new friends. In my first class which was Biology I met this girl named Jessica she is sweet, caring, and respectful. Jessica is tall, blonde, and has blue eyes. We talked for the first half of class she was telling me how her 9th grade year went. She said that she had great teachers and her favorite teacher was Coach Strong he taught world geography. She said all of her classes in 9th grade were easy and she kept her grades up to and A+ all year but now she is a 10th grader.
In my second class which was World Geography, my teacher was Coach Strong I figured I would like him because of what Jessica was telling me. Well I met a new friend in this class her name is Taylor she is short with brown hair with blonde highlights. We talked the first 10 minutes of class she was telling me about a past relationship she just got out of. She said that he always tried to start an arguement with her. I found out that she had a bad past with relationships.
In my third class which was P.E. (Physical Education) my teacher was Coach Betz he was mean and very grumpy . I  met another new friend her name is MaKenzie she is five foot two she has a little bit of weight on her. She talked to me for about 20 minutes about her schedule and we were comparing classes but I found out the only class we had together was P.E. (Physical Education). She told me that she does not like her second period because her ex boyfriend was in her class.
It’s my last class of the day which is my French 1 class so I walked into french and sat  down in my seat. Then this guy walked in and sat right beside me his name is Will he’s about 6’2” he has brown hair and he has braces. Will starts talking to me about how boring this class was going to be. I agreed with him because I’ve been in french for about 7 years but I didn’t think I would like my teacher. This class went by really fast because Will and I talked the entire class period. We kept getting in trouble because she told us not to talk and we still talked she sent us to the recovery room I was not  suppose to be getting in trouble on my first day of high school, but thats how my first day of high school went.