Momma Bear | Teen Ink

Momma Bear

By Ms.Dior SILVER, Tamarac, Florida
Ms.Dior SILVER, Tamarac, Florida

Momma Bear,
This is to all that you are and all that you do Momma Bear just know I love you. You give me headaches, but you give me YOU. You give me a thrive to be true. For new things, experiences, a new love for a new me. Constantly bringing me up whenever I’m in need. Momma bear I promise you’re my shining star.  That Thing that I look up to when I want to get far. No doubt in my mind I’m all for you, may think I’m not on the same team but you must know it isn’t true.
Our connections are far beyond this world. With intuitive minds we look at the eyes and see the soul. We know what we mean without saying so. You can’t tell me this bond isn’t real. We have something others would dream to feel. Always providing and doing your best. Grateful for all the test. Momma Bear just know I’m by your side, even when it’s time to fly. You will forever be my one, a part of me that I’ll always love. You showed me what it means to be me. Dior will never flee. Can’t wait to continue watching us grow, into one unbreakable soul. Even when we leave this world you will Forever be my Momma Bear.

To my  Dearest Mom, I Love You

- Dior