Weather | Teen Ink

Weather

By Breanna_Valentine PLATINUM, Sullivan, Ohio
Breanna_Valentine PLATINUM, Sullivan, Ohio

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."
"Everything happens for a reason."
Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
Doug Firebaugh

The weather's changing, but I am not ready for the upcoming battle. The darkness is taking over my morning light. It's pushing me to the deep end and I'm tring to push myself towards the sun rays that will become the suns light that shines so bright that it makes me smile tillthe night. The days are getting colder and I'm trying to get warmer,but the battle is as big as a boulder that wants to smolder all the ones who cry on a shoulder. Older and older we will grow; weaker and weaker we will show. Death is coming as we all know. Time will pass so fast that we will never last due to this unbearable blast that keeps us living in the past. We try to shrug it off, acting like we're tough, but when things get rough we will scurry in a hurry. Now, I end this with nothing left to say, but hey, it is what it is. 

I hope people willbe able to know that just because life is tough we will always come out stronger than before.

"Everything happens for a reason."
Doug Firebaugh

so you didnt like it?

Pls make about pig, it will be better. Just say like it rained pigs in the morning, pls will be good.