My Writing Goal Essay | Teen Ink

My Writing Goal Essay

By Dameon_Farris PLATINUM, Folton, District Of Columbia
Dameon_Farris PLATINUM, Folton, District Of Columbia

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree. It will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Eistiene

Writing to me is sorta like an drug to an drug addict. sure not the most wisest or  best choice to use as an reference but then again my other reference was even worse than this one. but figure it as to this reference were as you love the walking dead or Z-Nation I love writing just the same. Sure it's crazy to think of comparing writing to something as awesome or amazing as supernatural or Ellen or any other top hit tv series. but for me writing is the same as watching a movie I guess it is. There is moving pictures there's an main theme or objective there's also funny moments that may make you laugh and also moments that may make you wanna cry. even though your the one who's writing these experiences you somehow find yourself on the edge of your seat hands clinched and jaw tight and your mind racing and Adrilion pumping. All the while your the one writing it is you who is most intrigued or interested on what may or may not happen.

Personally without writing hell I'd be in the asylum still. I'd be crazy.

Writing is more than just boring essays and boring o'l school it's also an therapeutic way to expressing your self.
Personally writing poems are an excellent way of doing so. Sure when you begin trust me it won't rhyme at first nor will it sound all that good but once you give an effort and rewrite it 3 to 4 times believe me it will begin to look excellent and will rhyme.  Rhyme like time can fly.(Derp????)

There are millions of other reasons why writing can appeal or seem to intrigue not just me but you. For example take an tip from an pro just ask anyone who's ever read any of my writings iv written. believe me there inform your suspicions. About writing.

Personally iv written millions of master pieces and letters along with famous poems and outstanding inspirational stories although I have written many poems and letters that doesn't specifically mean I have to publish them.
There is more to writing than just publishing and making quick money.

It's also about what you learn along with the experiences you had and things you gained while doing so.

Iv had million of experience for instance for when I was writing and iv somehow maraciously learned something. for an quick example iv learned certain things I should and shouldn't say out loud. or another example is iv learned about love and how it can still thrive in the most impossible of moments even when all the odds are against you love will always prevail. You see the story is making its own destiny it's own moral lessons. And you are just the messanger.

You see your teaching yourself new things you never knew.

sure writing takes patients and time and it may even take you 3 days to just write one page. Or just to get past the intro. But believe me once you've done that everything else just seems to fall into place. the story just begins to tell or finish itself.

My goal isn't just to write a book this year. but to teach someone something new and to help the young mines develop into masters of thinking and wild imaginations.
If there's one thing iv learned it is that education is the most important thing there is.
I personally like the acopulipts theory. It's an excellent story line starter.
And can be melipulated into many ideas. their can be zombies or mutants heck get creative hell you can have a man eating rabid bunny there is no limits. all that lies now is ur imagination.
My goal or more importantly the goal I have set is to publish 1 book. 
Now the best story starters iv come across so far is.
"Imagine a world were" and then you can begin here and end it with " now stop imagining because this is my life" or something related to that.
Although personally I wouldn't use that specific story starter.
But Iil admit it was an pretty intelligent idea.
But writing is only half of being an author you see you also have to be open to reading as well. In other words Read lots of books and New York best sellers.
I'd suggest Zombie fallout by Mark Tufo he's one of my favorite all times best sellers
Or another great book is the soul keeper series.
You see reading makes you not just write more fluently it also generates new ideas and gives helpful tips on how the other authors wrote. if you see that he made lots of funny jokes and stuff and all you end up reading was comedy books at that time. then when it comes to writing your book it will transform into a comedy. Because that's what your mind has been taught. You see it's like the dominoes effect. If one book idea falls in ur mind then your mind falls into a story line then onto paper then into an publisher then into an book. The more you read the better your write. also be able to take tips from friends if they say a part may be a little bad or can do without go with them. Remember writing is all about learning. as well as making a plot and story line. in the end it turns out it did fit in but you never added it just make an special features in the back of the book. Not much books include the out takes so this would make your book an one of an kind. Now il admit sometimes it's fine to not take an tip or unit from the readers sometimes all that matters is if you like it. If you truly think that whatever it is they want to change is important and or is special then keep it. 
remember your the writer not them.
Also don't forget to get a little personal with your writings add personal touches add personal lessons add sad moments to truly touch people's hearts add an love story or true love there's nothing that catches a readers eyes than something they can relate to. Or something that touches there heart.
Also practice everyday not just on the story but on writing generally. When you get mad write an angry letter for practice. When your sad write about it. Or just write about anything. As long as your slowly learning at least one thing then I think your soon be an amazing writer.
The depression type of writing is of that, that resembles darkness or of an bad past often refers to self harm or break ups or family issues I personally write often about the past and about self harm. It's a release after writing about what you've experienced it all seems less of an burden and you feel lighter and as if you had crossed another dementian were fear or the word worried is nothing but an word.
However writing can also be a barrier instead of an release. Sometimes when someone tends to write about personal issues they tend to try to publish it and they tend to get distracted and try to get attention this is called the self distress writing.
It's when you only write about one thing only. and do it not as an release.  but to get someone to pay attention to you. It's pretty much going around saying hey my life is worse than yours. After a while it gets annoying and becomes a problem.
And it also causes them to dwell upon that one event not allowing them to move on.
This tends to effect teens or young adults.
personally here and now in this dime and age the newest type of writing is that of an electronicall age.
everything is now typed very few now write on paper even i  am sinced to type instead of write.
theres millions of reasons why typing beats writing although in the future it may be for nothing.
for the first reason the auto correct helps plenty of people who has delexia and writing disorders.
it also indents were needed witch helps people write multipil of books.
you see in the future or even now oil is an abundant resource. And will soon be as valuable as diamonds. My average guess would be 25-45 years left.
After that our oil supply would of fully depleted. meaning all productions would come to an stop. there would be no more chips no more anything. have a look around everything takes oil now and these days. you name it, it takes it. computers, shampoo, rubbers if you get that reference, food, gas, even some pens use oil.
you see when this time comes our world would come to an wasteland technically. either that or we'd of back traveled back in time in the cave men time. there'd be no more transportation no more preciouse foods no more toys, no more soap or shampoo no more electronics.
and look around we rely our entire life's and everything we do on electronics now and these days. witch is why i think we should start writing most things on paper now and these days and start practicing for when the day comes we'd of already of been prepared.
i'l admit it i have been crazy about the oil subject ever since i was ever intraduced to it a few years ago. and since that day iv always been facinated on what the outcome may be. sure this is of topic but yet necisary to get the word out.
guess the topic just makes me think that everything iv learning will not come in use for when the acopulipts comes i mean when the oil runs out there will be riots and theifs and deaths and lots of killers lets admit it. us as an people go crazy when we are confused or cannot get our way we are doomed simple.
but i guess that is then and this is now so il get back on track now personaly like i was first saying everything being wrote on notes on ur ipad or anything in that matter will come in no use in the future. 

but that doesnt mean you cant still do so for now. you see edjucation is still a must when this time arrives who do you want to be the buff lonely dumb guy or the regular guy with allies and a plan and with medicine and ideas and guns. yeah 

sure being big is helpful but utmost is not a need or necisary.
But I won't get into that yeah I am an guy with writers  so I  often get distracted from my destined goal or the objective I'm exposed to get across.
Now let's get But back to the writing subject we've talked enough about the acopulipts if you truly wanna know more then google or something. 
Now my personal plan onto writing an book would be simple.
The original writers plan or also known as the writers simple goals and easy achievements.
-> first goal you must set is write at least 1 to 2 pages an day.
(This gives you plenty of extra time to do other things yet the goal is simple, easy, fast, and it also gives you an whole extra day to think about things you may want to add to the book.)
-> second goal read at least 10 minutes a day.
(This lets you open up to ideas and in one week you'd of read 70 min or 1hr and 10 min witch altogether is a good amount of time spent.)
-> third goal is to share what you've written everyday.
(This is for extra help or tips. This always learning to happen as well.)
Now following these simple 3 steps should guaranty a result you can be happy of.
Personally these are my own personal steps but I don't mind sharing them with you. 
As I am here to show the minds of others new and exciting things.
Personally that there is how I'm going to write my book witch is all you truly need to know.
I need to know you at least had to of learned something new from this essay at least if anything you've learned something new about me.

…………..$……………………………………..$…………..
…………$$……………………………………..$$…………
…………$$……………………………………..$$…………
…………..$$s………………………………s$$…………..
…………….$$$$……………………….$$$$…………….
………………³$$$$..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶..$$$$³……………
………………..³$$$$..¶¶¶¶¶¶..$$$$³………………..
………………¶..$$$$$..¶¶¶¶..$$$$$..¶……………
…………….¶¶¶..$$$..¶¶¶¶¶¶..$$$..¶¶……………
…………….¶¶¶….¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶….¶¶¶¶………
…………….¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶………
………………..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶……………
………………..¶¶……..¶¶¶¶……….¶……………………
………………..¶¶……..¶¶¶¶……….¶¶………………….
………………..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶……………
………………….¶¶¶¶¶¶……¶¶¶¶¶¶¶………………
……………………….¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶………………………
……………………….¶..¶..¶..¶..¶…………………………
…………¶…………..¶…………..¶…………..¶…………..
……….¶¶……………………………………….¶¶…………
……….¶¶……………………………………….¶¶…………
……….¶¶…………..¶¶……….¶¶…………..¶¶…………
……….¶¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶…………..¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶¶…………
……¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶…………..¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶……..
….¶¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶…………..¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶¶..¶¶
……¶¶¶¶..¶¶..¶¶………………….¶¶..¶¶..¶¶¶¶…

Lol I got. a zero on this essay because when I turned it in I misspelled goal lol bummer total fail right