My Virtual Experience With AIDS, My First NGO Asistance | Teen Ink

My Virtual Experience With AIDS, My First NGO Asistance

By kunfaya1 BRONZE, Chittorgarh, New York
kunfaya1 BRONZE, Chittorgarh, New York

Today was one of the most special days in my 18-years life because today I was among the youngest and bravest people I have ever met in my life.

I remember the days when I was so hopeless about my life after facing the first failure of my life.Reasons may be any,but for me I was the only culprit of my disqualification.I was sad and regretted so many previous decisions that day.This continued for a month until I decided to take a drop and give myself one more chance to prove myself.Today,I realize that at times we become so much upset,hopeless and lifeless after facing some small failures and try to get rid of everything by ending our lives.

I know it’s a brave confession but as I have decided to be as transparent as glass to my readers and my friends ,I confess that there were tymes when I was sad and alone in kota and the only thing that could relieve my mental pain was ‘suicide’.But I thank god that everytym something inspired me to live and I dropped the idea of meeting god so early. ;)

This time I decided to fill my confidence upto its brims in these vacations. I thought of dancing classes,computer classes,gyming and many more but eventually I ended up with an idea of joining an NGO.Personally,I believe that what gives me real pleasure and pride is not making 8 packs but turning a malnutritioned child to a healthy boy who can make his life worth living on his own.

Today was my third day at a local NGO as a English teacher that serves about 25 children who are suffering from AIDS.They got it from their parents who after transmitting this lifetaking disease, left them alone.I am not gonna present you the petty condition of these  children like American film directors who sell india’s poverty to the whole world and get Oscars in return.When I asked them,what they want to become in their life-answers were a bit obvious like engineer,doctor,police,teacher but what was complex was how to react to these children who were living on medicines and struggle for their life each day.But this time as a teacher I was not allowed to be emotional.Everybody had a dream but completely unaware how to accomplish them.So,I explained them about IIT,NDA and AIPMT. I really felt relaxed after meeting them and all the hustle and bustle in my mind about my admissions and my future started coming to an end as I relieved more n more with my brave tiny tots.It was really  challenging to deal with children of all ages i.e 5-18 years old in a single class but their innocence kept my confidence boosted up and our first class ended in a whopping three hours tenure.Now,when I am back to home, I am back with some more serious and more amazing life goals that will never ever let me ‘GIVE UP’ in my life.

You don’t live unless you live for the future. These children are the future…

It is all about Love,Hope and Confidence that i gained after joining a NGO where i served AIDS affected children by teaching them.

Deepankar said...
I think ur innocence and purity of heart says thousands words...Your aritcle has made my day and inspired me...as life is not about living for ouseleves ...its much more then that...which only ppl like u understand better..just keep it up!! May God bless u bhai:-)

Deepankar said...

Dipti said...
Great going bro.. Never ever give up.. You have got talent that world needs to know.. Love you...

Dipti said...

Himani said...
Nice link..will appreciate teenagers....

Himani said...

Himani said...

@sid said...
Its awsum....keep it up..✌✌✌✌

@sid said...
Its awsum....keep it up..✌✌✌✌

vaibhav said...
Great move bro...nice article

vaibhav said...
Great move bro...nice article