The Scary Mall | Teen Ink

The Scary Mall

By Giovanni_Zamora2020 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Giovanni_Zamora2020 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

It was a cold stormy day school was coming and I needed to go school shopping for clothes.We headed inside the huge colorful mall as we went inside I smelt some food it smelt like pizza.We walked straight through the mall as we walked my mom stopped by ecko near where the food was.She said go pick out clothes you are done we can eat after I was done getting all the clothes I wanted we went to go eat pizza.I got a large sprite they go right through me.After we were done eating we went to go get my siblings clothes.

We walked to the little kids clothes store and as soon as I walked in I felt like I needed to use the restroom so I asked my mom “mom can I use the restroom I need to go”, she said yes.So after a few mins of walking to the restroom I got there.There was a huge line and I knew I was going to have to wait.so I waited and a few minutes passed and I was done.I walked for a few minutes trying to look where my mom was and I went back to the little kid store and she wasnt there.

I knew I should have asked where was she going to be.I looked for like 5 minutes straight.After that I started to run. A security guard screamed and said “stop”,so I stopped he came up to me and said “why are you running you steal something?”,I said no he then checked me then asked again why I was running I did not say anything.He let me go but then said “if I see you running again I am going to kick you out of this mall” and I said “ok”

I looked every place in the mall for her and my siblings but still could not find her.Then I looked where the cash register was and she was not there I did not want to ask for help because I thought I was going to get in trouble.then I thought for a moment then ran.I am so dumb I thought to myself and ran out through the entrance and went where my mom had parked.Lots of people were looking at me because I was running then I seen my mom inside the car waiting.I opened the car door and jumped in the seat and my mom said”where were you” and my response was “Everywhere”.