The Bright Lights of Lambeau | Teen Ink

The Bright Lights of Lambeau

By Zeeker173 BRONZE, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Zeeker173 BRONZE, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win.
-Kobe Bryant

It’s Sunday Night Football, Week 17, and we have the Vikings vs Packers. The Vikings are fighting to the death for their playoff lives, while the Packers are looking to secure the #1 seed in the NFC, which would guarantee them home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.

The Packers have the football, with about 4:18 left in the 2nd quarter, up 6 to 0. They’re on the Vikings’ 20-yard line.

The scorching stadium lights engulfed all of the players. Rodgers takes the snap, lobs a cloud touching pass deep into the endzone, and Lazard snatches it out from the air! The crowd roared, with an ear-bleeding sound like a full-throttle GE90. The atmosphere was like no other, a very historic one in fact. Season Tickets have waiting times of over multiple decades, with parents putting their children out for those waiting lists as soon as they are born. First row seats will drain your bank account like a drain draining all of the water from a sink. Parking fees and traffic are a living nightmare straight from the burning trenches of hell. But in the end, it’s well worth it to watch a game in this historic place.

Lambeau Field, a true treasure in the NFL world.

Lambeau Field is a very historic place in the NFL. Being a Packers fan throughout my entire life, I felt like it would be awesome to write about it.