Who is MLB’s hottest player of them all? | Teen Ink

Who is MLB’s hottest player of them all?

By Riley Huntsman BRONZE, West Jordan, Utah
Riley Huntsman BRONZE, West Jordan, Utah

Is it Nick Markakis? No couldn’t be! Although Nick isn’t the hottest player in MLB he is pretty high up there on the charts. Nick plays right field for the Baltimore Orioles number 21! He is 6’2” and weighs 195 pounds. He was born in Glen Cove, New York on, November 17, 1983. Although he is not number one he came in at number five!

Could Jacoby Ellsbury be number one? Nah! It’s not him! His full name is Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury born in Madras, Oregon. He is 6’1” and 185 pounds. Jacoby plays left field for the incredible Boston Red Sox! Jacoby isn’t the top hottie. But we’re quickly creepin’ up to the number one spot!

Maybe it’s Jason Varitek? Nope, sure is not! Although I personally love Varitek he’s not my number one pick for tonight. Varitek catches for the amazing Boston Red Sox while also holding the title of team captain. Varitek was born in Rochester, Michigan on April 11, 1972. He is 6’2” and weighs 230 pounds. Tonight Varitek’s lucky starts weren’t praying hard enough for him because he only came in at number 3!

Are we there yet? Not yet, but we’ve landed at number 2, JD Drew! JD’s full name is David Jonathan Drew. Born November 20, 1975 in Valdosta, Georgia he is 6’1” weighing 200 pounds. Drew plays an excellent right fielder for the wonderful Red Sox. JD Drew, he’s a sight for sore eyes but just couldn’t quit pull it off to be the top hottie on tonight’s list!

Drum roll please… the number one hottie is about to be revealed. His name starts with an “A” and ends with a “Rod” who could it be? None other than MLB’s heart throb of this century, Alex Rodriguez! A-rod was born July 27, 1975 in New York, New York. A-rod currently plays third base for the New York Yankees. But that’s not where it all started. He first started out his MLB career playing for the Seattle Mariners and soon ended up with the Texas Rangers he was then traded and currently presides with the New York Yankees. This stud muffin currently has 553 career home run hits! He is also known as number 13 throughout the baseball community. Sadly this big hunk made breaking headlines with his recent divorce. But look on the bright side ladies; he’s back on the market!

Winnie Nuding BRONZE, Springfield, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
grr....yankees....oh, and its jacoby ellsbury thats #1. haha good job.

HOLY CRAP!!!! This is FREAKING AMAZING! (: