AP Poll something needs to change | Teen Ink

AP Poll something needs to change

By Quentin Bishop BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
Quentin Bishop BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska

This was an exciting college football season Florida beat Oklahoma in an exciting BCS championship game. Things also went good for my favorite team the Nebraska Cornhuskers, they won their bowl game against Clemson and Ndamukong Suh decided not to go into the NFL draft, all in all this year of college football was good. . One thing I don't like is everyone forgot about Utah.
Utah went undefeated; in fact they were the only undefeated team in the nation. You might be thinking that Utah didn't play any good teams well you're wrong. They beat Oregon State who beat USC. They also beat No. 12 TCU and No. 14 BYU. Finally they beat No. 4 Alabama in the Sugar Bowl 31-17. Florida only beat them 31-20 a couple weeks earlier in the SEC championship game.

So who do you think deserves to be No.1 Utah a team who beat Alabama solidly, or Florida who lost to Ole Miss. I know who think deserves to be No.1. Associated Press voters need to drop tradition and start voting on who they truly believe is the best team in the nation.

I am a husker fan so dont think I am a mad Utah fan