FUTURE: A Mindless Behavior Love Story. | Teen Ink

FUTURE: A Mindless Behavior Love Story.

By Stac3, Brilliant, Ohio
Stac3, Brilliant, Ohio

Not the best chapter ever but, there it is! ~Stac

At Stacie’s house:

Savannah, Sadie, Kaila and I were all sitting in my living room watching tv. Savannah and I kept looking at each other. She texted me a few minutes later:
Now?
~Sav

I nodded.
St- Guess what!
Sd- What!?
Sv- We got tickets to a Mindless Behavior concert!
Ka- Yay?
St- Kaila cmon girl! You know you love Princeton.
Ka- Nope.
St- Yep.
Ka- Nope.
St- yep.
Ka- nope.
St- nope.
Ka- yep. Dammit!
St- haha I win!
Sa- So anyways, when s the concert?
Sv- Saturday at 6:30.
Ka- Tomorrow’s saturday.
St- Your point?
Ka- I dunno. Just tomorrow’s saturday.
I rolled my eyes and the girls started planning their outfits.

The girls and I were getting ready for the concert when I remembered I hadn’t told any of them about the second part of the deal. Outfits: ( St- Guys! K- yeahh? St- Guess what!? Sd- yooouuuu…. bought me a new car? St- Shut the **** up! What makes you think I got that kinda money? No! We get backstage passes! Sv- Are you serious? And you didnt tell me?! St- I just did! Sd- Whatever. *At the concert: The girls and I were in the front row and MB was singing Future. My favorite song by them. Damn! Roc looks so sexy! When they finished we hurried up and went backstage. Sv- I cant f’ckn believe were gonna meet em! Damn Prodigy looks hot tonight! Sd- You mean Ray? Sv- No, I mean Prodigy. Sd- No I think- St- I think yins both need to shut up before I slap you. Ka- I may not really listen to em but Princeton? Hes hot. We were walking and not really paying attention when Sadie ran straight into someone. We all looked up to see Ray Ray. Sadie didnt waist anytime with her act. She started batting her eyelashes and ****. Sd- I’m sorry. I should probably watch where I’m going. Ray- Nah it’s cool. Its my fault. I tend to run into beautiful girls alot. Seriously? Wow. The girls and I exchanged looks and kept walking. That is until the other two bumped into, yep you guessed it, Prodigy and Princeton. Feeling like a fifth wheel, I decided to do what I do best. Walk around looking like I have a purpose. I decided to check out the stage. By then, everyone had cleared out and they were cleaning up. I turned on my ipod and started dancing to Blow by Ke$ha. After about a minute I got bored. So, I decided to try and find the girls. __________ text convo St- where yins at? Sv- dressing room. Come on. __________ I walked around til I found it. The door was openand they were all just kind of sitting there talking. Each one of my girls was by their guy. Of course. Ka- Hey girl! Where you been? Sv- Probly wandering around like always. St- No! Well, maybe a little but I was dancing. Sd- Yeah that sounds like you. Oh yeah guys, this is Stac. P- Hey. Ray- Sup? Pn- Hey. RR- Hey Prod, have you seen- Who are they? His eyes moved over all the girls til they landed on me. He studied me for a few seconds then turned back to the guys. P- Sadie, Savannah, Kaila and Stac. RR- Hey. Aren’t you the girl that was dancing on the stage a little while ago? St- Yep. That was me. RR- You were amazing. St- blushes thanks. We talked for awhile before my phone rang. My aunt. ___________ St- Hello? A- Hey where are you girls at? St- Backstage talking to the guys why? A- Because, Sadie’s mom juts called, shes not answering her phone. She was getting worried. I want yins back by 10. St- Well, what time is it now? A- 9:30. St- Well try. A- You’re not here by 10:30, I’m kickin someones asss. St- Kay. Bye. ____________ St- Way to go Sades. Had you answered you’re mom’s call, we wouldnt have to leave yet. Sd- Sorry. St- S’pkay. I forgive ya. Sorry guys, my aunts PMSing so we have to go. RR- Can we get your numbers? We’re actually here for 4 days so maybe we can hang out..? St- Yeah that’d be awesome. We all exhanged numbers and the girls and I headed home to my bitchy aunt.

When we got home it was 10:29.
A- Just in time.
St- Hey. We’re gonna go to bed. Long night. Starts up the stairs
A- Stacie. Get your *** down here.
St- Yes?
A- What the hell?
St- What?
A- Why didnt you tell me you’d be home late?
St- I didnt know.?
A- Mhm. So you met them.
St- Yep.
A- And?
St- And they’re here for another 4 days and they wanna hang out.
A- We’ll see.
St- But-
A- WE’LL SEE.
St- Fine. G’night.
_________________
Sd- So?
St- So what?
Sv- Did you get bitched at.
St- No.
They all got confused looks on their faces.
St- But she said “we’ll see” about hangin out with them. Well me atleast.
Sd- Awe!
Sv- Damn. Sucks for you.
Ka- Roc’s gonna be upset.
St- What are you going on about?
Ka- Roc. He likes you girl.
St- In my dreams.
Just then, my phone buzzed.
Hey its Roc. The guys wanna go to the beach 2mrw. You in?
I smiled.
Ka- Roc?
St- Maybe.
Sd- Well?
St- Whose up for the beach tomorrow?

{Stacie’s POV}
The girls and I were getting ready to go to the beach with the guys.
A- Stacie!!
I rolled my eyes and walked to the top of the steps to see what my bitchy aunt wanted this time.
St- What?
A- You girls going somewhere today?
St- Yeah. Beach.
A- With them?
St- Yeah.
A- Well I cant stop the other girls from going but you, youre not going anywhere.
St- But-
A- No buts, get ur *** back to your room.
Sd- What the hell was that about?
St- I cant go.
Sv- What? Why?
St- shrugs My aunts PMSing.
A few minutes later, we got a text that the guys were here. I walked down the steps ahead of the girls.
A- Where do you think youre going?
St- I was just gonna go say hey. Calm down.
A- Fine. But if you tell me to calm down one more time you’ll never leave this house again.
I ignored her and we walked out the door. The boys were in the front yard and Roc was looking pretty damn hot.
Roc- You girls ready?
Ka- Yeah
The girls got in the car with the guys and I stood there motionless.
Roc- You coming?
St- Cant.
Roc- Why not?
Sv- Her aunts a *****.
I shrugged and nodded.
A- Stacie! Get your *** in here! Im sure they dont want you anyway!
St- sigh Bye guys.
I turned and walked back into the house.
A few seconds later I got a text from Savannah. I smiled evilly and my aunt walked into my room.
A- Hey brat, I have to go to work. I’ll be home tonight around 10. If you’re not here that’ll be the end.
I rolled my eyes and nodded. As soon as I heard the door latch, I changed into my bathing suit an dpulled a cover up on over it. I threw on some flip flops and headed out my back door. Sure enough, in the ally there was a dark blue car waiting for me. Roc stepped out and I got in with him sliding in beside me.
Sv- Youre aunt didnt catch you?
St- Obviously. But she just left for work. Wont be back until 10 tonight.
[At the Beach]
Sadie, Kaila, Prince and Ray were messing around in the water while Savannah, Prodigy, Roc, and me were just hangin out on the beach.
Savannah and Prodigy were in their own little world flirting like crazy. Man, why do my girls gotta be so easy?
Roc- So tell me about yourself.
St- Theres not much to tell. I’ve lived here my whole life. Dance and sports are my life.
Roc- What you play?
St- Volleyball nd Basketball. What about you? Whats your story?
Roc- I’m from L.A, I cant go without a hat, oh and I like this really cute girl.
St- Oh really? Whats she like?
Roc- Shes from around here, she plays basketball and volleyball, shes an amazing dancer and she has the most beautiful blue eyes I’ve ever seen.
Before I could say anything else, my phone started ringing. My aunt. ****.
*St- Hello?
A- Where the hell are you?
St- Where the hell are you??
A- Home. I got off early. I told you if you were gone when I came home it would be the end. Your stuff will be out on the curb. I dont want your *** back in my house. I dont care where you stay just dont come back.
St- What the hell makes you think I would want to come back to that hell hole?
A- You need to quit being such an ungrateful brat. I gave you a place to stay and put food in your mouth the least you could do is respect me and my rules.
By now, I was away from everyone, screaming into the phone.
St- You have to give respect to get it.*
I hung up the phone before I had to listen to anymore of my aunts ****. I turned around and Savannah was at my side.
Sv- Whats going on?
St- She kicked me out. She got off early and found out I wasnt home and she kicked me out. Said my stuffs on the curb and she doesnt want me back in her house.
Sv- Damn. You okay?
St- Yeah. Never been better.
Sv- You wanna go get your stuff?
St- Nah. I’m not gonna ruin everyone elses time plus its not like I have anywhere to go.
The rest of the night we all just kind of hung out and had fun. When it came time to go home, the girls and I stopped and got my stuff and headed to Savannah’s house.
Sadie and Kaila helped me carry my stuff in.
{Savannah’s POV}
The girls helped Stac carry her stuff in while I said bye to Prodigy and we made plans for tomorrow.
Roc- Hey. What happened to Stac?
Sv- Her so called aunt kicked her out cause she wasnt home when she got there.
Roc- Damn.
Sv- Thats what I said. But shes definatley upset about it. I’ve known her practically my whole life and whether she wants to admit it or not its bothering her. Shes really guarded when it comes to people.
He nodded and the look in his eyes, he cared about her and hes gonna be the one to break down her walls but all I have to say is, he better not hurt her or I’ll kick his ass. Promise.

{Savannah’s POV}
When I walked in the house, Stac was sitting on the couch in the dark.
Sv- You okay?
I turned on the lamp by the couch and she just shrugged.
St- Can we not talk about it? Im okay. What are we doing tomorrow?
Sv- Movies with the guys.?
St- Great. Imma go to bed.
Damn. Shes really messed up over this…
The next morning
I woke up around 8 to get my little brother Jake breakfast and take him to daycare. When I got back, Stacie was in the kitchen looking for food.
Sv- Eggs okay?
St- Yeah. Bacon?
Sv- Yepp.
_______
Sv- We should get ready the guys are picking us up around 1. Prod says they wanna take us shoppin.
St- sighs fine.
Sv- Whats up ur ***?
St- Nothin.
{Stacie’s POV}
Savannah and I were sitting on the couch watching some old music videos waiting for the guys.
Sv- So, whats up with you and Roc?
St- Nothin.
Sv- C’mon. I know you like him. Alot.
St- He’s ok.
Sv- mhmm.
Okay so maybe I do like Roc alot but that doesnt mean i trust him or that he likes me.
Meanwhile..
{At Sadie’s House}
{Kaila’s POV}
I ended up crashing at Sadies house last night so we could talk.
Sd- Wow. Stac’s aunt is a total b*tch.
Ka- Yeah. I know. And did you see the look on her face last night when we left?
Sadie shook her head.
Ka- It was horrible. Her self confidence is going way down.
Sd- What are you saying?
Ka- Im sayin we need to keep an eye on her. She might start cutting again.
Sd- Yeah. We dont need to end up back at the hospital hoping that our best friend is gonna live…
We both got dressed and as soon as I was done, there was a knock at the door. Prince and Ray.
Ka- Hey guys!
Pn- Hey beautiful ;)
Ray- Hey. Wheres-
Sd- Hey guys :)
Ray- Hey babe ;)
_______________
{Stacie’s POV}
Savannah and I were arguing about stuoid things when the doorbell rang. I jumped up to get it, hoping to get out of this conversation. It was Roc and Prodigy.
Sv- Who is it?
St- The guys.
She was next to me almost instantly.
Sv- Hey
Prod- Hey Babe(;
We walked out and Prince, Ray, Sadie and Kaila were all waiting in the car.
St- Sow where we going?
Roc- Its a surprise(;
Sv- Thought we were shopping.?
Prod- We are.
He pulled Savannah closer to the point where she was basically on his lap.
Ugh. I hate surprises. They never turn out right. But the look in Roc’s eyes made me think that this one just might…

Im jus gonna write Prod nd Rocs dates cause its like 3AM nd Im tired. this chapter is really kind of sucky. Im sorry :/
Prod nd Savannah’s Date
Savannah’s POV
The driver dropped me and Prodigy off at the mall.
P- Pick out anything you want. I’ll pay for it.
We went into Pac Sun and I found the awesomest Fox bikini and shirt.I took them up to the counter to pay for them while Prodigy was distracted. I hate when people buy me stuff. I paid for the clothes just as Prod came up behind me.
P- I said I’d pay for it baby
Sv- I know. But I didnt wanna spend your money.
We just walked around for awhile holding hands and talking. As we walked past the jewelry store a necklace caught my eye.
It was a crystal heart on a silver chain and it was gorgeous. Simple and beautiful. Until I saw the price. Damn! I aint got that kind of money for a damn necklace. It aint that important.
P- C’mon babygirl. We’re meetin everyone back on the bus.
_______________
Roc and Stacie
Stacie’s POV
Roc and me were the last two to get dropped off. We were at an amusement park.
Roc- C’mon beautiful.
We went on 10 different rides then over to play some games.
Roc- Okay beautiul. Im gonna win you that points to a giant blue bear
St- smiles whatever you say.
Roc- plays the game and wins the bear
St- Bet i can beat you at that points to rock climbing
Roc- Your on.
We played a few more games and I won all but 2 of them. Roc’s phone started ringing.
R- Sup?
pause
R- ight.
hangs up
R- C’mon babygirl. Lets go back to the bus.
___________________
Back at the bus
Prodigy and Savannah walk in and Ray, Sadie, Princeton, and Kaila are already there.
Sv- Hey guys!
Prod- Wheres Roc?
Ev1- shrugs
They waited about 20 minutes then Princeton called Roc.
Ray- Well?
Prince- Lost track of time.
Prod- That aint Roc. He always on time.
The girls exchange knowing looks.
10 Minutes Later
Roc and Stacie walk throught the door holding hands and laughing.
Sv- What took yins so long?
St- We were havin fun. Let us be.
Sv- rolls eyes
Roc sits down on the floor and Stacie sits next to him with his arm around her.
The guys looked at each other.
Sv- What?
Ray- We have to leave earlier than we planned.
Sd- When?
Ray-…Tonight.

{3rd person POV}
Sv- Tonight?
Prod- Tonight.
K- When tonight?
Prod- 3 hours..
All the girls were unable to move, trying to process it all. Except for Stacie who got a sick look on her face and then stormed out the door and down the street. Almost immediatley, Roc got up after her.
She was halfway down the street by the time he caught up to her.
Roc- Stac! grabs wrist and spins her so shes facing him
St- What Roc? What?
Roc- You didnt let us finish.
St- Seemed more than finished to me.
Roc- Babe, I really like you and I wanna get to know you better but thats not gonna be easy with me on tour-
St- Ya think?
Roc- Lemme finish. Stacie, will you come on tour with me?
A smile instantly lit up her face.
St Really?
Roc- Yeah.
St- I’d love to!
She hugged him and they walked back to the bus where the girls were screaming and hugging the guys. Except for Sadie and Ray who were making out in the corner.
Sv- We should pack.
St- No **** sherlock. I thought we’d just go on tour for 3 months with no clothes. rolls eyes and smiles
Sv- Shut up *****.
Ka- Lets go bitches.
Sv- Uhmm is someone gonna get that little ****?
St- I will. takes off her shoe and throws it at Sadie
Sd- Ow! *****.
St- Yeah. I get that alot.
Sv- We’ll be back in an hourish.
The girls leave
_________________
[With the guys]
Prince- Damn Ray!
Ray- What?
Roc- You and Sadie.
Ray- shrugs shes hot.
Prod- Damn Ray.
Ray- What?
Prod- That has to be the dumbest thing you said in yo life.
Ray- We’ve only known them for two days. What do y’all know bout ur girls?
Prince- Kaila’s smart, funny, caring-
Prod- Savannah’s full of energy and a leader.
Everyone looks at Roc
Roc- What?
Prod- What chu kno bout Stacie?
Roc- She’s amazing. She has walls built up and Imma break em down. She’s gonna be mine.
A few seconds later the girls walk in.Kaila and Sadie have like 6 bags each while Stacie and Savannah only have 2.
They were arguing quietly about something when they walked in.
Girls- Hey guys.
Prince- walks over to Kaila nd grabs her bags C’mon sexy. takes her to his room
Ray- Hey baby Takes sadies bags and they go back to his room.
Prod- kisses Savannah lightly C’mon boo go back to Prods room
St- So. Were roomin together?
Roc- Yeah. That cool? smiles
St- bites her lip Mhmm

About 30 Minutes later, everyone was sitting around the tv trying to decide what movie to watch.
Prod- Scary or Comedy?
Ev1 but Savannah nd Stacie- Scary.
St- Yins are insane.
Sv- You know I dont handle scary movies too well.
Roc- S’okay beautiful. I got chu.
Prod- Pulls Savannah onto his lap I’ll protect you babygirl(;
Ray- Insidious?
Ev1- Sure.
Ray puts the movie in and sits next to Sadie on the floor.
About halfway through the movie, Ray and Sadie started making out.
Ka- Get a room!
They pulled apart and Ray carried her back to their room. The next two to go were Prince and Kaila cause they were “tired”.
Prodigy and Savannah were on the couch with Savannah in Prod’s lap and her head buried in his chest. He was rubbing her back trying to calm her down.
Roc and Stacie were on the floor. Stacies head was in his lap and he was playing with her hair as she started to fall asleep.
Roc- you tired gorgeous?
St- half asleep mhmmm.
[A/N: Theres two twin beds in each room instead of 1 huge bed]
Roc picked her up and walked back to their room. He laid her down on her bed and covered her up. He was about to walk over to his bed and go to sleep when she grabbed his arm.
St- Stay with me?
He smiled and climbed in bed beside her. He pulled her close and whispered, “Goodnight babygirl”
_____________
[The Next Morning]
Stacie was the first one to wake up which was unusual. She went out into the kitchen area and started to cook breakfast. Prod and Savannah were asleep on the couch.
{Stacie’s POV}
I was making breakfast when someones arms were around my waist. I turned around slowly.
Roc- Mornin beautiful.
St- Mornin(:
Roc- Whatcha makin?
St- Food.
Roc- What kinda food?
St- Breakfast food. smiles
Prod- Hey. Do I smell bacon?
St- laughs Yep.
Sv- Hey girly! Youre up already? You do know its only 10:00 right?
St- Yeah. And?
Sv- And youre never up before 2.
St- Oh. So you dont want breakfast? Cause I can go back to bed starts to walk away
Sv- No its cool. Get back to your cookin. Smells awesome(:
A few minutes later Sadie and Ray came out. Followed by Prince and Kaila.
[After Breakfast]
K- Soooo what are we doin today?
Prod- We got a show tonight.
St- Where are we again?
Roc- Virginia.
Sv- What times the show?
Prod- 7.
Sd- Shopping?
Ka- Yeah!
Sv&St- No.
Sd- Why not?
I gave her a “You really have to ask?” look.
Ka- Fine. We’ll go without you.
Sv&St- Awesome.
Roc- Bye beautiful. Im leavin for rehearsals. hugs her tightly
All the others do the same. blah blah blah…
Sv- So yins a couple yet?
St- Mmm not yet.
Sv- Might as well be.
Sd- Damn girl! Why you goin so slow?
St- 1. Im not a ****. 2. I dont trust him yet.
Ka- Stac, you gotta let your past be your past.
Sv- Yeah. Plus Roc cares about you waaayy too much to hurt you like he did.
St- shrugs and walks back to her and Rocs room
Wtf am I supposed to do? Its not exactly that easy to “let your past be your past” And if Roc cares as much as the girls say he does, he’ll prove it to me eventually. I hope. I really like him but until I can completely trust him, its gonna be hard…

{3rd Person POV}
Around 6 the guys came back to the bus to get the girls and walk to the concert. The girls were waiting in the dressing room while the guys took the stage.
Roc- Hey man when you gonna do it?
Ray- Do what?
Prod- Between Mrs. Right and Future.
Prince- What?
Announcer- Give it up for Mindless Behavior!
____
The girls were right off the side of the stage watching the concert.
{Stacie’s POV}
The boys were doing amazing, as usual, and Roc was lookin sexy. After Mrs. Right, they stopped and Prodigy came to center stage. I smiled to myself and looked over at Savannah. She was looking up at him in awe.
Prod- Alright guys I think I found my Mrs. Right. Y’all wanna meet her?
The crowd cheereed loudly. He looked straight at Savannah. She was blushing bad already. I pushed her out onto the stage a little and she went straight into his arms.
Prod- Savannah, will you be my girl, my Mrs. Right, my boo?
As she smiled and nodded, speechless, Future started. He grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes as he sang.
_Wish I could drive a whip, take you ‘round the city
Cruise along the strip, and pick up somethin’ pretty for you
Wish I could pull up to the club with a nice lookin’ Harley
But that might be just a little too early
Is there a shoppin’ mall, take you to the Tahj Mahal
Maybe the islands, only the finest for you
I know I’m young but I ain’t even tryin’ to fool ya
What I’m sayin is that girl I gotta
[CHORUS]
Future, and when I’m older Imma know just what to do with ya
‘Cause the futures lookin’ bright so come into the light
And everything that’s wrong I’ll make it right, ’cause girl
I got a future, girl I got a future.
Girl you know I got a future, future, future, girl I gotta future.
Wish I could meet your mom, we’d settle down easy easy
Wish that I could tell you that I love you girl I mean it I do
Wish I could kick it with your friends on a regular basis
But we’re from two different worlds, I gotta face it
I’m still a boy, and, you need a real man
I’m gonna get there, yeah I know I sure can
I know I’m young but I ain’t even tryin’ to fool you
What I’m saying is that girl I gotta-
[Chorus]
One day, I’ll be older and wiser yeah
One day, I’ll be somebody’s provider yeah
One day, I’m gonna be able to do,
All of those little things I been singing to you
One day, I’ll be ballin’, drivin ‘stead of walkin’
Take you where you want and take you shopping in the mall and
Whoo!
What I’m sayin’ is that girl I gotta-
[Chorus]I got a future, girl, [x3]
I got a future! Girl! (Let’s get it)
(I got a future!
And when I’m older Imma know just what to do with ya!
‘Cuz the future’s lookin bright so come into the light
and everything that’s wrong I’ll make it right,
Cuz girl I gat a future)_
When the song ended he kissed her with so much passion it was crazy. The crowd went insane. Of course there were a few boo’s from the girls that think they can be with him but I think we all know he loves her too much. They pulled apart and Roc laughed.
Roc- Y’all were mindless! Goodnight Virginia!
They ran off stage. I hugged Roc and kissed his cheek.
St- Yins did amazing!
Roc- Thanks babygirl(;
____________
{Back at the bus}
Ray and Sadie went straight to their room when they got back. Prince and Kaila went for a walk and Prodigy and Savannah sat down to ‘watch a movie’ together.
Roc- C’mon Babe. Lets go for a walk.
He grabbed my hand and I followed him out the door.

{3rd Person POV}
Prodigy and Kaila were the last two up. Everyone else had went to bed. They were both sitting watching tv. Kaila got up to get some popcorn and Prodigy followed.
K- Uhmmm.. do you need something?
P- Naw Im good.
{Kaila’s POV}
Ok this kids starting to freak me out a little…
I got my popcorn and sat back down on the couch and again, he followed. This time he sat a little closer to me than before. I put the popcorn in his lap and got up.
K- Im going to bed. Night Prodigy.
Before I could walk down the hall he had grabbed my wrist and spun me around so that we were inches apart.
K- Ummm.. Pr-
He kissed me. What the f*ck?
I pushed hin off of me.
K- You’re kidding me right?
He said nothing. I rolled my eyes and went to me and Princeton’s room. One things for sure, Savannah cant find out about this. I’m sure it was just a mistake. Right?
The Next morning
I woke up and walked out to the living room. Stacie, Roc and Ray were the only 3 up.
K- Heyy umm stac?
St- Whats up?
K- Can I talk to you?
She got up from Roc’s lap and we went back to her room. Ishut the door behind me.
K- Last night me and Prodigy were the last two up.
S- And?
K- He was following me around and stuff and it was freaking me out a little so I went to go to bed..
S- but?
K- He kinda kissed me.
S- Your kidding right?
I shook my head.
S- We cant tell Savannah yet. It’ll crush her. We have to talk to Prod first. Maybe it was a mistake.? People can kiss people by mistake right?
K- I dunno but I dont really feel like talking to him. Thats on you.
[Stacie’s POV]
Kaila and I walked back out and everyone but Prodigy was up. Savannah was in the kitchen getting some cereal. Kaila’s not good at lying. When we walked in, she was talking super fast and was acting really nervous.
S- Girl will you calm down!?
Im gonna have to talk to them soon and just get this sh*t out of the way.

I have a TON more to this story if it goes over well(: ~Stac

{Stacie’s POV}
We were all sitting around the tv talking and stuff. I decided now is as good a time as any to talk to Prodigy.
S- Prod can you c’mere for a second?
Prod- Uhhh sure?
I shut the door to the bedroom.
S- Why?
Prod- Why what?
S- Why’d you kiss her?
Prod- …
S- Prodigy, you’ve become like a brother to me so Im not gonna tell Savannah
Prod- smiles a little bit
S- IF you tell Savannah that it happened. She’s my best friend and if you dont tell her by tomorrow night, I will.
Prod- Ok…
I walked back out and took my seat in between Roc and Kaila.
K- whispers Well?
S- shakes her head later.
Roc- Everything okay?
S- looks at Prodigy It will be.
{Roc’s POV}
Whats goin on with my girl and Prodigy? They’re both actin really weird. I trust them and all but…
[Later that night]
{Stacie’s POV}
I told Kaila about my conversation with Prodigy. Savannah, Kaila and I were all sitting in my room painting our nails and talking.
Sv- Stac?
S- Hm?
Sv- I-is there something going on with you and Prodigy?
S- Uh no? Why would you think that?
Sv- shrugs Just that you had to talk to him alone earlier.
S- Savannah, youre my best friend I would never do that to you. Ever. Plus, I have Roc and Prod’s more of a brother to me than anything. You know that.
Sv- Yeah I guess.
K- Guys, what are we gonna do if Sadie ends up pregnant?
St- We arent gonna do anything. If she ends up pregnant, thats on her and Ray. Shes my friend and yeah, I’ll be there for her but her and Ray will have to step up if it happens.
Sv- Yeah t-
theres a knock at the door
St- What?
Prod- Hey um can I talk to Savannah? Alone..?
I looked at Kaila knowingly.
St- Yeah sure.
We walked out and sat on the couch where the guys were messing around, arguing about something.
K- Hey guys, wheres Sadie??
Ray- Shower.
St- Surprised your not with her.
Sd- Shuttup!
St- turns around You know its true girl.
Sd- Atleast Im not a virgin.
St- S-
Sv- screaming from the room WHAT THE HELL CRAIG!? I TRUSTED YOU! AND YOU GO AND DO THIS?!! I’M OUT.
Savannah came out of the room looking extremely pissed off. Great and I can almost guarantee hes going to blame me. She stormed out the door, slamming it behind her. The guys were just sitting there stupidly. Then Prod came out.
Ray- What did you do man?
Prod- looks at me This is all your fault. If you hadnt worried about it I’d still have my girl.
St- DONT blame this on me. If you hadnt kissed youre girls best friend, NONE of this would have had to happen!
I followed Savannah out the door. This is all a bunch of bull$hit.

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL BRONZE, Kenly, North Carolina

If you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if it doesn't, it never was!

Ahahah I love it!!!!

MindlessChey said...
MindlessChey, New York, New York

"Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds"
-Franklin D. Roseevelt

Awesome story. You should continue writing more. What caught my eye was the title...Big MB fan

~1-4-3 Princeton