Baynes Creek | Teen Ink

Baynes Creek

By MrsLautner456, coconut creek, Florida
MrsLautner456, Coconut Creek, Florida

Summary:

Gabby is one of the couple thousand of werewolves attending Baynes Creek Bording school for Supernatural Beings. Gabby pretty much has it all she is beautiful, pretty popular, she is dating the hottest guy in school and she has a genuine, close group of friedns who care for her and love her. But when she encounters Parker the delinquent, things start to go down hill.

Gabby G.

Baynes Creek

TheGallopingLantern SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida

you may fall, but your heart will always have the will to get back up, you just have to find it.
~Star Poleski

You HAVE GOT to post chapter two. PLEASE!!!!! This first chapter was AMAZING. i want to know what happens to Gabby too. I AM BEGGING YOU TO POST CHAPTER TWO

Tara_Bites SILVER, La Porte, Texas

"Never take advice from teenagers. Because they don't know what the h*** they're talking about!" -Me

Awesome sauce!!!!!

falling_UP PLATINUM, Grand Marais, Michigan

"I am both happy and sad at the same time, and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." Stephen Chbosky - Perks of Being A Wallflower

PLEASE POST MORE! I really like the stroy line so far and I want to know what happens to Gabby.

Autumn. BRONZE said...
Autumn. BRONZE, Lakeville, Massachusetts

"Life is a painting and you're the artist, so paint me jealous paint me rage for God's sake paint me anything just paint, your brush awaits."
"Allons-y!" - The Doctor
"Bow ties are cool" - The Doctor
"Dragon by default, cow by coincidence"

I love where this story is headed. I really hope you continue to write and post more of this story soon. I am curious to see what will happen next. :)