The Fairest of Them All | Teen Ink

The Fairest of Them All

By Lilliputian GOLD, Anacortes, Washington
Lilliputian GOLD, Anacortes, Washington

"If you want to fool the world, tell the truth." -A Friend

Summary:

Katherine Hunt is Storyless. And being without a story in a world of fairytale characters who know exactly how their life is supposed to progress absolutely sucks. It certainly doesn't help that she's the only Storyless person in existence.

A Knight in Shining Armor provides Katherine with a way out of her dismal life in the small town of Charmant. They arrive bickering at the capitol of Castle a Lock where Katherine is promptly offered a job at Mr. Fox's Bookshop by Mr. Fox himself. And that's when strange things begin happening.

First, there's the earthquake. Then there's the original Prince Charming waking up from his thousand year slumber. Then Katherine is dragged to the ball where she meets this Prince Charming. And then there's Rumpelstiltskin who just won't leave her alone. Add a crazy witch, a fairy, over-protective parents, and a thousand year spell just for good measure.

And now it's up to Katherine to save the day before Prince Charming marries the wrong fairytale princess.

Brittney D.

The Fairest of Them All

BrokenJay BRONZE, Middletown, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 10 comments

"To die would be an awfully big adventure."

I seriously fell in love with this!!!

carissathestoryteller GOLD, Bremen, Georgia

Remember... that each child is a separate person. Yours forever, but never fully yours. She can never be all you wished or wanted or all you know she could be. But she will be a better human being if you can let her be herself. ~Stella Chess

This was amazing! I literally couldn't stop reading, and almost cried when she wanted to go back to sleep!!! Best story on here, by FAR! (No offense to other authors...) The love and thought put into this book was overwhelming. Keep on writing! <3

Aecnboo said...
Aecnboo, South Lebanon, Ohio

It's not the distance that defines our love, just the strength that keeps us together. -Anne Neal

I loved it! My mom even got interested! Couldn't stop reading till the very end

Jaguar17 said...
This book is so god damn great! I love it! I think it one of my favourite stories ever!

The_Cheese said...
The_Cheese, Dalton, Georgia

Life is not worth living without three things, 1.Chocolate 2.Love and my personal favorite 3.Mistakes.

CAN U PLEASE ADD MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilybird SILVER, Lexington, Massachusetts

sometimes you put up walls not to keep people out, but to see who cares to break them down.

Oh never mind, haha, I finished it and it all makes sense now :P THIS IS SO GOOD! I really enjoyed this!

Wow, I love love love the plot and the way you're going about this with all the characters. It's a really unique idea and I'm so excited to read more. So far, I'm only on the 3rd page, but I have a little question. Is Katherine the daughter of "a Vain Queen and a Huntsman" or "Snow White and a huntsman"? Because on page 2 you say the first one, but on page 3, Snow White is Katherine's mother. Just a little confused there, it would be nice to clear that up :) Thanks!

CrazyGirl101 said...
I absolutely loved it even though it did move a little too fast for my taste. Keep up the writing!