Undaunted | Teen Ink

Undaunted

By M-and-M-Denver SILVER, Mebane, North Carolina
M-and-M-Denver SILVER, Mebane, North Carolina

Why should I change to please people? They tell you to be yourself, and then they judge you for you. It's like standing with your clothes on. They like you when you're covered up, but when you show the real you, you're naked. They don't like it

Summary:

When Natasha Winterpike first phases into a wolf, she thinks that she is crazy.
But when her parents tell her that she and her childhood friend and lover, Finn Brown, are can shape-shift into wolves, she is sent with Finn to Isle Royale, Michigan, where they will have school at the Isle Royale Academy.
Natasha finds out that she is her Pack, the Greenstone Pack's, Omega, one of only four on the island. There's great perks with being an Omega. She gets to open the Pack mind so that, in wolf form, all the wolves can communicate, and she can heal the other wolves.
But there are also the dangers. Not only are there shape-shifters on Isle Royale, but also real werewolves called the Fang.
The Fang will stop at nothing to destroy all the shape-shifters, starting with the Omegas.
Will Natasha, Finn, and the Greenstone Pack be able to stop them? Will the other Packs help them? Or are they keeping secrets as well?

M-and-M-Denver

Undaunted

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

I just read all of your chapters! And I love it! :D Thank you so much, for sharing this with me. :)

thank you so much!!

i am continuing it on another site :) www. wattpad.com / royalewolf :) it went through major changes, new characters and new names, but the story is the same so check it out there! :)

Oh please, do continue this. I love it! I think it's much better than most stories with this theme. It is up to you, but I love it. Thank you for sharing this!