Destiny's fate | Teen Ink

Destiny's fate

By JessieHadlock BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, Utah
JessieHadlock BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, Utah
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

How do you do? Liza asked the man at the door although she did not care because this man was Jason her cousins boyfriend. "Fine, thank you" Jason said softly "is carol here" he asked slightly louder. I'm sorry she is not here yet she should be home in about 10 minutes. Ok can i come in and wait til she gets here? Aah sure you can wait in HER room Liza said with strain. Uuh thank you? Yep see ya. "Liza" mistress Alana said "were are your manners? " I'm sorry mistress he gets on my ... nerves. umm u know I'm right here right? Jason asked awkwardly. "sorry" Liza said carefully "Please excuse my behavior" Don't worry i will. and with saying that he walked out of the room. Liza! alana exclaimed we'll smacking her hard on the face. OOW! whyed you do that? Liza said but she figured she might not want to know. You need to use your manners that is a very handsome young man that might marry your cousin although I'd rather it be you. Alana! Liza yelled and stormed out of the room Liza ran in her room and bumped into someone JASON Ow what are YOU doing in MY room? Liza asked sounding between stern and tears. Sorry i was looking at pictures. I don't know why but i want u out of my room now! fine. and Liza slammed the door behind him and burst out crying. "Hey Jason" Liza heard carol say "you ready to go?" "yes sugar" EW Liza mouthed. "just give me a minute" "okay honey!" Carol walked to her room and Jason went in Lizas room.
-------------------------
-------------------------
Can i tell u a secret? Jason asked Liza Get out! wait secret? Liza asked curiously. yes i hunt i have bows and arrows and i was wondering well your different Liza and i was wondering if u wanted to go hunting with me? Yes! but president Ininger banned hunting.Do u want to go or not Jason said sternly Well duh but what if we get caught? we won't Jason said it so sure that Liza was convinced. Okay see you tomorrow to go hunting. Liza said with a smile and Jason walked out. I am finally going hunting and Liza collapsed on her bed because she was to happy to stand. Liza woke to a door bell Jason was here a smile crept on to her face for a second but she made it stop. ready? Jason asked as ready as I'll ever be Liza answered good lets go.
---------------------
---------------------
Are u sure were going the right way Liza asked for the sixth time. yes I'm sure just relax because we are here. OOH! this is beautiful Liza exclaimed Thought you'd like it here's your bow and in that case are your arrows he said we'll pointing to a bag. After about an hour Liza could shoot a birds eye We'll its in flight.
---------------------
---------------------
Aah liza screamed as she fell in the hot springs help! she screamed oh no jason took of his shirt and dove in Got ya! liza said laughing Well thanks a lot i had a 50 dollar bill in this pants he said with anger on his face. Liza stopped laughing i'm so s-s-sorry she stuttered haha got ya! Jason said laughing his head off. Uh! your horrible she said laughing too. You know your not as bad as i thought u were she said lying down by a tree to dry off. Gee thanks Jason said sitting down by her he saw her golden blonde hair which was starting to go brown slide in front of her face covering her beautiful stormy blue eyes. No i mean it My cousins real lucky to find a guy like you. Yea but with her I always feel like i have to be on my best manners with you i can be myself. Tha- a wolfs howl pierced the sky interupting her do u think we should go? she asked Uh yeah lets go and they ran home when they got there they were dry thanks to the sun burning a hundred degrees. but the bad thing was when they got there so was president Ininger.
------------
------------
oh no do u think she found out? Liza asked I don't know.
hello did u already ask? president Ininger asked Jason and Liza. ask what they answered in unison are u not carol and Jason? no I'm Liza Oh then I'm here on time! the president exclaimed joyfully they walked in together carol was standing inside with a beautiful dress on Jason she said will u marry me? carol asked with a smile on her face.

Oh carol honey i'm not ready. I'm so sorry. Its okay jason i know u love me and will eventually say yes. she said so sure of it. oh what a shame president ininger said well tell me when he says yes okay darling. of course and i will tell u when our wedding is cause i want u there i sort of want it in june u know. of course u do darling president ininger said with a purr and then she walked straight to her car and left. Lets not tell any one about this okay jason baby. okay caroly he said but he would never look at her the same because he knew in his heart he did not love her. he was deeply in love with liza.
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
"Jaylee I have a problem" liza said to her best friend jaylee. What's wrong??? jaylee asked concerned. I-I-I think i'm in love. Liza said stammering as she did when shes nervous. Uh i dont see the problem Jaylee said looking at liza oddly. Ya but its who im in love with jaylee! liza spat. Who jaylee said interested. Jason carols boyfriend. OOh hes CUUUTE. she said enthusiastically on the word cute. I know, but i dont think he likes me i mean im sooo... ya know i mean i only have my hair down or in a braid and i stammer and im not pretty. yes you are liza way prettier than any one i know. ( in truth liza was the fairest lady in the country but she did not think so. her beauty is why so many boys ask her out before they even know her name.) i mean look at him his perfect blonde hair his brown eyes beautiful... jaylee lost her train of thought. Jaylee i think you like him more than i do Liza laughed as she said it. jaylee joined in "no u deserve him especially more than your terrible cousin carol". Especially her Liza said as they walked around the bend Lizas house showing up. They walked inside and a smell so sweet was waiting for them. dinner yelled mistriss alana. yum im starving said jaylee as they sat at the table. me too Liza said her stomach grumbling. I can tell Jaylee said giggling.
----------------------------
----------------------------
jaylee was going to stay the night do to the blizzard outside. liza and jaylee were in there room doing there nails when carol and jason knocked on the door. theres a ball tomorrow and you 2 are invited her are your gowns carol said smiling brightly. Really Liza said hopefully. yea and carol ran and gave liza a hug. i was also wondering if you could do my make up carol told jaylee who ran a shop down the street. Of course jaylee said gladly jumping up and down with liza and carol. mine to liza said smiling her amazing smile. you dont need make up but okay jaylee said. you dont wear make up asked carol cuz u look amazing how can you not be wearing any carol said amazed Yea i guess i dont need to but i still want to for the ball. Im jealous carol said jokingly. I know liza joked back.
------------------
------------------
time isnt always fair and so i wont be. people arent always nice so i wont be nice. Sometimes good people do bad things does that make me bad of course so i will be bad. My first target anyone that gets in my way. I'm in charge and if i go down everyones DEAD. I will get liza and jason they break the rules dont think i wont know. I will put them in a battle they can not win we will go to war with them ALL of them everyone that stands with them. President ininger said to her husband who was equally cruel. what she didnt know was everyone Liza knew stood with liza and everyone Liza met stood with liza. This would be a big battle.
-------------------------
---------------------------
there are a lot of familys that starve because of the president. many people died because of the president. there were many wars because of the president and sometimes liza wished she could put an arrow through her heart but she wasnt sure if the president even had a heart. she didnt know either that she might have a chance.. of course if she didnt die first.

----------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Liza stared at her wall waiting for the one special knock on her door. jason was going to take her hunting again. Hes late liza thought as she decided to look at the ceiling for a while and see what shapes she can make out of silly putty. someone knocked and she dropped the silly putty on her face trying to get up. come in she said we'll taking the silly putty out of her hair. carol walked in. GET OUT liza said as she pointed to the door. but you just said come in carol said confused. Fine what do you want?liza said stressfully. jasons here carol said smiling and i know you like him said carol mischeviosly and you know what... he doesnt like you! and carol left smirking to herself. liza went downstairs and saw jason waiting for her in the kitchen.. he had packed lunch. she greeted him and then they went off to the woods.
----------------------
-------------------------

they got there to find it completly silent. whats going on/ liza asked jason. I dont know its never been this quiet. a scream filled the air. birds flew up from the trees and a giant creature had liza by the waste. liza screamed then stopped suddenly and fell to9 the ground her head bleeding. then the creature was gone with one of lizas arrows. are you all right! said jason as he picked her up and carried her to the emergency center. yea just a little dizzy said liza shortly after she said that she faints.
------------------
---------------
did you get it? asked the president to the creature. yesss said the creature with a voice as rough and cold as shattered glass that was under 100 pounds of ice for over a thousand years. good give it to me. the president said with a smile just forming on her lips. it handed over the arrow with a drip of Liza's blood on it. the president wiped the blood on her hand then licked it. this will be one good fight.
---------------------
-----------------------
liza awoke with lights flashing on her eyes. ugh why so bright? liza asked as she closed her eyes to escape the lights. your at the hospital. jason said right next to her. you need to open your eyes so they can see if your alright. fine.liza said but she knew shed regret it. she opened her eyes and her head began to throb. ow my head said liza we'll touching the spot near where it hurt.
---------------------
----------------------
1/2 an hour later liza was free to go home. she had a fractured wrist and lots of bruises on her chest and back. when she got home jaylee was waiting for her. come on super star make up time. jaylee said smiling. after her make up liza put on her dress it was a midnight blue with a beautiful light blue necklace and earrings. liza put her hair up in a simple bun and curled her sides that didnt make it in the bun. she was dazzling. someone knocked on the door. it was lizas date aaron. hello my wonderful date you look beautiful aaron said in awe. thanks liza said smiling.they left to the ball.
-------------------
-------------------
They got to the ball and they met jaylee carol and there dates. carol had on a strapless gown that was a light red and jaylee had a mini gown on. all the men had black tuxedos on. liza introduced her date same with jaylee and it turned out aaron was in 3 of carols classes and he had a huge crush on her. liza walked in with jaylee. You know aarons kind of cute jaylee whispered to liza. ya too bad he likes carol though. are you serious! she whispered loudly. sssh liza snapped yes. ooh you and carol should switch men then jaylee said seriously. ya i wish we could liza said as she snuck a peek at jason. he saw here looking and gave her a huge smile and winked.
-------------------
Its Time. Time for what? Ugh You ugly Hag you know what! said the president to her servant lexi. Oh yes, the attack at the ball. Said Lexi with a wolfish grin. Good now lets get our dresses on. After that being said the president walked out with a huge mask of confidence.

Hello. Kylee Liza's Best friend walks up. Jaylee and Liza say hello Back at exactly the same time. They all smile. As you know my birthday is on saturday and you are invited to my party... I was just wondering if you girls could attend because if you can't there will be no party... Well there will but it won't be any fun without you guys! Of course we'll be there Jaylee says With a wide grin. Definitely! Liza says Good cause you are my BEST friends and i need you. Now lets all have our boys get us some drinks and get this party started! says kylee enthusiastically. The three girls smile and go have there men get them some drinks.

This is such an amazing ball don't you think? says carol to liza. Yes wonderful. Liza says with absolutely no emotion. Come on it's amazing get a smile on and enjoy it!. yes yes amazing. Liza says with a tiny smile. BOOM! sparks fly a huge hole in the wall is seen by the restrooms. The president walks in. A gun is fired. Blood runs down Kylee's chest. NOOO! Liza screams crying and hugging her own chest. RUN.. Please, And liza you were the best friend I've ever had. I will miss you so much and rememb- Kylee falls to the ground. Liza and the girls and their dates run under a table. The War has begun.

This book has 1 comment.

1 article 0 photos 1 comment
I hope you guys like my book! -Jess h.