letters in dawn | Teen Ink

letters in dawn

By kindie123, Rourkela, Other
kindie123, Rourkela, Other

chapter 1
'' bengal,
3rd december
radha ma
life is a rainbow of shades.everytime.... .who interprets and who 's icy.....who knows?!. pishi ma {auntie} ,how was harvesting at tulsipur! how young kuni is now? panditji still yearning for annas! those salad days' tosses my mind.if only it been so smooth since that evening.here things are splendid .your asha is enrolled at richell's college.I wish this fate is too amiable to filter the raw past. here all is splendid .pishi ma ,women needs the new dawn to merge in their native ideas and education.I wish you will acknowledge this!.
with love,
asha lata
Dear latha,
hope you are well.this year harvesting was corking .pandit is still old,rusty & stern!!!kuni is 10 yr old and will be espoused to manas [he is studying in high school,he is very couthy fair child].who hoodwinked these lass,only protests for marriage.
Achucklehead she is ! .Asha life isn't a bozo dice to mess with.you musn't stay in an allien land .indeed society will provoke you but you must accept our beliefs and remain chaste in your native place
with hope,
radha ma.
This was the hindmost talk lata conversed to .it was 1903 when binoy was no more heared to dwell in the mansion or the remote hut of tulsipur.there were sundry credences on his death.some preffered hex,some lata and theives while some were ghost quiet on the episode.

''Thik ache sahib {ok}''.The pedagogue gave a creepy glance to her .''bengali,english ? know?''.the girl shuddered as a swing blown in a storm.Kishor hasti was a typical master at tulsipur uccha vidyala who played all matters of learning.theA,B,Y,Z now moulded banana and science within days. asha lata was the pie of sir,so was learning for her.the ardous clasess churned to wondrous learning sessions ,all hands to binoy and his reward.BINOY!!!-the core of lata's jewel. It was two months before when binoy had settled in her heart and mansion.
chapter 2
It is told time changes fates , future, cosmos but never itself, my lucid heart is lined with this quote.''aye...bino ? '', a voice yelled ''what again penning down binooooo........!!...oh this witless lad!'' .I don't know why every moment my mind recites a reflection,sitting in cradle of soil , the sun shades you and me with sallow hue.''aree tumi ki suno{hey do you listen?!}''. ''baba I was....''''oh stop foolish erudite! take this milk,cream,sell in haat and pull in some profitsss!''panditji asked in a rapacious grin.'' .
binoy sat in the treen cart,with dark kine frowning to hush.''hur..aa...aaar...aaa''.
local fete. the sphere was cramped with bustling folk. binoy and katli placed the stuff at their booth.''fresh cream !take brother,four anna one litre two anna half cheese".some visitors preffered cream while others his voice .time passed and sun faded colours in sky.a young shade approached ,veiled under shade of the beautiful palanquin with her anklets jingling higher in the sky. she walked up to the stall and said,''fetch me aa... 3 pot milk, 2 pot cheese''hmm'' she muttered . binoy echoed the same smile as she.he watched the fair naive ,attired in luxury of blonde pashima and richly bibelots .she left him a twinkling sound that echoed binoy and binoy. the winds passed time smooth . the night was ‎ grisly bleak , when binoy arrived his native home.pandit ji yelled,''profit?!''. binoy placed the money bag and went to dine.''ma{mother} when dada will come?'' soon'' radha said under her breath. the night faded and sun was crowned.binoy went to tour his own life. his diary recited,
"grases have woven fates of umber soil
Pity! ants care not you;
sky has holified this lucid heart ,
and shades of sun wonder it's own art
gravels crown this celestial land,
me and you his holy hand
my eyes sail in wonder sky
no more do I pen glory;its time to abide a by!''
binoy roamed world and freedom ; in quest of knowledge .his mind thinks not of cast, predjuice ....all that world interprets of!. the days passed in singing sonnents with holy beings, pening his heart ,and roaming life.
chapter 3

it was a cozy evening when panditji asked bino to sign the papers and work for munshi natti. bino stroked a agreement with the sapphire of zeal that reflected the souls that embraced.what a fine lad was !the cry of zamindar sahib !,as he slurped the royal english tea.binoy's hard sweat flourished in the land of sahib . profits and profits only yeilds in the lusty hands of binoy.

Pleased with his toil etiquette ,he approached munshi for him.there are fortunes that swipe in hands of richly lefts and sahib's.
''the heart that glances glory,
the past that retells its story,
the wind that joggle the leaves,
& the dusty fates that heaves!''
life echoed this stanzas in bino's ears ,still he's not known.the patwai called him.binoy stood before thakur sahib.''Aye! name''.''binoy pathak''.tulsipur''.binoy nodded a yes that echoed a reward.''pleased my mind is!sway your mind and ask for the pleasure that you fancy for''.binoy stumbled a nah! that peirced sahib's richly heart.''a young lad he is , left with no cupidity . sahib's glanced as emerald coral in hands of a toddler into his fresh lucid eyes.''dear,be pleased for a sojourn in rai thakur's mansion for 15 days ''.binoy went to rai sahib's mansion.his souls was baffled with the vast lush of of georgian effigies.The heavenly manor was wrapped in milk and honey,adorned with swanky spaces ,roofs painted in richly floral shades. his feet advanced to gaze the villa as a hoody deer springs in a garden of rosemary.manjri took binoy to his space .the life was smooth .days soared with luxury ,but heart is mazed in a quest.the quest that bino 's mind crusaded,still unseen to richly eyes.it was a clement aurora .binoy was lazing in the french canape when twinkletoes jingled in the room .binoy coiled to glance and found the same rose in native tongue.''where is babaa?'' she grumped as a hellion frowning with no means.baba?'' ''''rai thakur sahib?''''u?'' asha ''''there in guest room''''hmm'' she chuckled and gust .

binoy felt too knotty to know this naive.binoy helped sahib in his land works.sahib asked bino to educate with asha lata.ah! the quench is unveiled . He was peepy indeed to learn english-the gem that nobles play with ,chew the fat and dangle into!. kumar hasti was the chalkie with steel rimmed specs and saxe coat . the sessions went well ,only with a puckish warp. lata ,a beauty with no remedy!. her hands were signed with clared marks of sticks and cries everytime .
once bino was penning his notes when his eyes shuffled to asha .she was munching the pen under her milky tusk.binoy pitch in a company ,but only fury echoed.he penned all bundles togethoer and left to dine . only the maiden scribbled the paper , ripped and left.with each twilight flies by, it grows more for lata.her hands were faded with blotches .her eyes were bathed in tears that gush and lance . once a fortune,binoy was penning his heart while there commenced asha . she breathed a solicit that binoy had earlier.''what you are penning,binoy?''
''my heart'' '' heart?'' yes glint this pages'' '' poetry!!''.binoy twinkled'' what brings here asha ,to her foe?!"
"oh ,bino why consider so?! I....Mmmm...''
"tell how do I assist you in work?''
'' teach me'' '' me ? '' '' one who is dear to all ,one who fascinates baba ,can't teach this nusiance?!!''
and there was laughter.the same echoed.
the next twilghts had melted into wondrous learning sessions. binoy had cast a spell - unknown to himself .asha was thrilled with his presence.the dawn usher in with binoy and margin with him, his teachings.latin,french,engish science was a treat .nomore her hand is scars with sticks but with a hand that behold her question. she was now richly adorned with knowledge..
they shared both clocks,hearts and diary that enriched the bond.
chapter 4
1912
tulsipur,
kolkata.
Dear radha ma,
the day my life was halt into a mere fool and someone's mere heed. pishima ,I must tell the truth , which crooks in disguise you and asha. my mind hark backs to the dusk.
''ma , will I go?!'' ''nah''
''ma!!!'' '' lata ,why only roam ,learn stiching pearls, making delacies!'' '' ma , someone said ,'' life is a cup ,you must sip with ease, cause there is time!''
''who speaks, that flute urchin?!''
'' bino , I will return before the sun will fade''
''shati{True}?''
I wagged and flew with the twinklets hymns. binoy and asha. life 's sonnets were cosmic . binoy croons love and the same echoes. the dusk had melted into stars ,unknown to us.
'' ashu?! too late we are!''
''oh bino ,.baba is busy with patwari''
''pishima?''
and we clasped hands and swayed as a rustling storm.the night was bleak, faded with moon. in the mid track a voice fled'' bino my dupatta is stab in the stones!''
'' let me see'' he wrenches and the threads burst in peices.
the night was ghastly keen to notice .we rushed for mansion.
binoy's ducky flute stumbled on the other side of road. '' lata wait my flute!'' '' bino , we are too tardy to seek, come''
he rushed on the other side. he bent down to seize the rolling flute.''lata,saw got!!'' he smirked creepily .''binoooooooooo...bino...oo!!'' I bawled with a rush. the words haunted his voice but was muffled .halt,halt,halt.all was that.the zippy motor car has caught throat your heart.it dashed against him.my hands are too cold to drop the events, radha ma. his scarlet blood slashed on my lips ,toes and in the pashima.the drops of gules trickled on the dusty road. I swaddled his drenched neck on my robes, I was crumbling on the earth with limpid sheds.

after a while I return back to my feet. I took him under my grace ,and rushed toward his hut, which was nearby.you reminsce ? do you. you were revering kanha's idol when latha was battering the door.'' lata, dear '',and the door unlatched mishap! only.I was there lifeless with the same in my hand,and drenched in his blood. radha ma,pushed me aside and took him as a bairn in his mother's. there was whine all , pandit ji was sheded into tears with his flight.
there was a rabble of commoners, questioning ,bustlimg with thoughts. so was I .the physician blazoned''no more he is''.
panditji savagely grumped,'' you were with my son! speak deluxe witch.......you killed him...Did you?!''
the question of panditji had echoed in the crowds .and they erupted ,for the forfeiture of their beloved.I was only weeping.only weeping.''how could you, he is mine beloved too''i gushed fiercely in no vain. '' beloved... why killed him'' ''a witch in disguise '','' bino's culprit she is!'' . I was too sensible to be twigged . 'shall I have the guilt that beholds not me?' my mind was interpreting with the ventilating public,my eyes were gazing him. I left for the mansion early.
''what is the disgrace ?"Baba asked.
I was too cold to breathe.I left for my chamber.I sat by my limpid window side,peering for him.my eyes were bathed ,his flute still beholds my heart.where is binoy? one who turned me star pupil,where is the sweet urchin?.there was indifference in scarlet alta and daunt blood. life has churned one's salad days in misery and mistery. anger,pain agony ,love all has meld in one heart.
it's been two months
it 's a sunday morning when kisor sir has come .
''zamindar sahib'' the chalkie preached.
''asha is too scholastic for me. She must be solicit for higher studies, sahib .I hope she will be a great noblity in future''
''ah '' baba cold shouldered him''I know she's doing well,here is your fees''. a wasd of notes was placed.
''aye sir , please let lata continue''
'' fie ,fie your vile motives'' a voice cracked
'' have you lost your mind or norms of society is seen by blind eyes?this books , education all is incurbed for fair maidens! only a husband's shades give honour in society''
I was there hearkening my beloved baba's voice which mismatched with kisor sir's.
later at night,I sat before the cheval glass,not amused by my fair belle,but by a ruffle thought'' why ain't a maiden learn for the stilness of bent riches or for pretty groundless visions ?"
I remembered bino's quote'once a dawn a girl will stand for herself ,to splinter the norms of public!'. and I said, "yes dear bufoon!'' and we used to merry and laugh.this very dusk ,the rich maiden of fair mansion has been the traitor to her beloveds.there was a scruple zeal to defy for a noble cause.
chapter 5
the days were too easy to hold on.pain is faded by time and fates.'' its time for you to be a maiden!".a deep tone echoed in the fancy allure of the dine space.the biryani and curry was still left.I ceased my dine to keek baba 's eyes.He resumed '' it's a father concern for his naive to be settled.rai sahib's blood is too noble to be bungled. the public interrogates me ,you ,pride of mansion''. a father's imply to his heart or a sahib's edict to asha?.I smiled creepily and replied,"baba a girl is virtue of her pater,the gem of mansions who's suffled and questioned as a jester. ''
''asha latha'' he yelled'' mind the words that you speak ,a pretty nuisance ! you are''
" You must be hitched soon ''
'' sahib , I will learn, i care too little for dozy speeches'' I barked back and left with pearl tears .
can the undaunted gallant billou lay off?she decided to move to the state . to built a modish fame, to rebel her cast and fight for colleens.It was a haunted night ,ghostly quiet .all were slumbering at the mid hour,except me.I stuffed four saries, some ready cash and few books in the bag and moved along my way. the guard was napping ,I tip toed and went outside the manion. the night was chill and bleak. I reched the bus stop, catched a train to mahespur ,then for kolkata ,which was 12 km away .
I felt as a fish out of water in the sassy city .I was sitting stilly in the dusty wodden bench , with all my stuff and ambitions , daring to face all odds.I was in a pinch of salt when a glum shade cast over me.my eyes found a juvenile chap in a khaki robe with inky spectacles. '' mam , may I help you ?" a voice preached .
'' nay, I will make out!"
'' at this mid hour of night where you will wander?
''I am officer subrat banerjee, here is my ID''
the card said: Name: subrat banerjee
Area: calcutta, west
Status: senior police
and there was a government stamp which relieved me.
Behind shades of threats ,I was with a so called officer at mid hour in the sassy roads of calcutta.we sat in the motor car .the car geared with a sovoiur conversation''why here in calcutta?"
" in due of a moil"
''where you would rest?"
"any vilayati lodge !"
"first time"
"Uh ..hmm"
and there was a dead mum with no more enquiry.
after a while the young cop blur,"we don't see here any lodge opened at mid hour ,do we!"
I was still mum waiting for his gen.
"oh , I see .." he was murmuring and turned off his goggles to glance at me.his eyes were lightning terror pricking my sight . ''you can have a sojourn at my naive ....''he said .
''nay...sir I 'll seek ,don't trouble"
''mend your thoughts , Iam a cop here with no second class dreams ''
I sensed well and agreed with him.and the car stopped near a olive green exit. the flunkey carried my bag to the room.
''I have night shift ...mangu , I'll be not for dine''
''yes huzzor'' he dropped a curtsy and went off. the room was bossom red with french lamps. I changed my attire and went for a nap .morning was soon and I had my morning dine .mr. banerjee was looking eccentric to ask, but was stilly.
'' it seems you have to ask ?do you!''
''ann..yes ..m m.....miss ?''
''latha!"
"latha, it seems you are novel here ...I do have a fine proposal,if you wish I 'll spout''
I was at qualms still daring to interrogate at all odds.
'' yes surely'' I freaked unconventionally.
'' for a fresh youth here , the daily bread matters''
he continued with a jerk ,''I 've a cormade MR.pathak, who's a renowed barrister .......he's haunting for a typerwritist for his book ''
''well'' was my only comment with a wistful touch.
''it's seems you are too ineed..and educated too. he provides gratis at living,food and education ''
''oh, I see!''
''so what's your conclusion''
'' agreed as the former''
and we laughed and at the evening hour decided for a visit at mr.pathak's villa.
this was all that happened on my first day at kolkata
hope to hear from you soon
with love,
asha latha.

chapter 6
it was a cozy dusk hour when the motor car went off the tapering streets of the city.after roaming about an hour,the car finally ceased near the villa.it was classy domicile dipped in scarlet bricks and glossy marbles,much spacious than my abandoned mansion at tulsipur.we sat in the guest room when I heared tapping sound at the wodden floor.''amit,how man?"
'' bhison bhalo dada[very good brother]''
a spunky man entered with a sly beam.I think I could be more crystal clear.he was attired in blue waist coat with a stiff collar and buttoned evenly.his eyes rested upon me .
'' shubu ?!!''
''oh,I always brush off, pathak ,she's asha latha''
mr banerjee continued,'' she's here new and in a quest of a job.I told her about the vaccancy,so see the dilemma !''
he laughed louder than us.''oh,I see...asha what's your proviso?'' said mr. pathak in a creepy manner.
in those days schooling was cut fit for a job and women were too heartened those days. so I was in a good train.I think ,cause mr. pathak gave me a decent job with bread and living at his own expenses.
so I am there staying at the upper room besides mr .pathak's. in this grand villa, he owns six rooms, two bed rooms, with each bath area and one space which many learned people posses nowadays.and a small kitchen with a winsome garden .
so today's the first day of my work and I don't wanna be late so abide a by diary.I'll see you at night.
your's asha latha.
chapter 7

He was there sitting in study.I walked plainly dressed in my causual saree.''latha sit '' he greeted warmly and there was a tring...nggggg....!!...!!.he went off to atten the call.I was sitting
calmly,my eyes were gazing to the book shelf .I was bewitched with his collection of books.tagore,shakespeare,dickenson, were in general with a bit of horror and comedy adorned.next to the shelf was a potrait of mr.pathak with a degree and the certificate of his barristree. he came soon and said with a crunchy voice,'' I am a barrister done in london, manchester.here in india for a pretty cause. why here in calcutta? you seems from a noblity''
I gasped my breath and said,'' well ,I hail from a family of nobles.here in calcutta to study and earn the ambition, every lass is forbidden for''
he was lighted up . '' my book is based on the twinge of pain that a solitary maiden is cursed in this fair states.it advocates,rebells for them to stand up for their beloved it's pinned in bengali ,for them to get well''
I was over the moon to work .
he also stated of the ingress in rachell's college ,this weekend. and the work started.''case no 253.amit pathak.your honour,I shall remiscient you of the dillema.the cause that brisks of society,women's education Vs norms of authenticity.the typing continued till odd hours.''you want to quit now,huh?!" . ''no sir, we can still go on!". he only reflected a smile aback. he seems sometimes spooky, being honest though. ''can you get a sip of coffee,huh?!" he asked at the mid hour.yes. I went to the kitchen ,it was dark inside.
It cost me an hour cause I was scrambling with toasts .It was my first drop by at the kitchen.''sir,pardon , here is the coffee''
there was a ghastly mum.I waited.... .''toast?"said I. and went curled to glance him,and found slumber in return.he was looking as a young charm of the untouched glass,slumbering over the wodden table.oh! I am getting late, must leave.I just tried to pile up the books he was napping on.
the next dawn was bit muddled,cause it was my first day.I have packed all.books,texts,oh !..the pen .yes,all set for a start up.the bus will be there just.i must haste before ,my proffesors grow teriffic of a naive.
we 'll link up at the villa.hope to pen on soon.
your's latha.

this weekend was great.
My lectures went well.I was shit-hot.my chalkie commented though.there are the same.I am on a laws devise this weekend,yes hetic on job too.''mr.pathak'' I blur with pipe dream.''can I get a day leave this weekend?"
''oh'' he said in a craggy voice'' sure ,cause that's why you are here,dear latha'' he embraced with his eyes swinging high.'' bloody chick!''and left for the court.he whipped to be a rougue ,his eyes were hot toasted.never had I seen him such off aura.I felt choked under his shade,.that evening he recited the lines and I was too wary to converse with him.his eyes were pricking his heart under the doom of mum.he sent me earlier.I went still returned soon for my pen.but wait!!!.I stashed near the door and.... .I am fazed .mr.pathak,the grumpy renowed handsome was blubbing stilly under the cloak of the table.I left only him solus .I slept under the cushion with uncharted tears.'why am I weeping for his bathed soul or mine hatred?'.unknown.
I can't draft more.
asha latha.
this was the last letter of asha,written.
chapter 9
the fifth year has been dissispated in fishing around the truth.a somber adonis stepped in the study,took off the silver watch .and he apprised.''kazu,I woul'nt dine today''.the page boy coaxed,"sahib ,please dine ,it's been 6 days since again....after madam...''.
''cut the cackle,you dim...leave!!!"kazu's heart was choked under his sahib's voice.what fuss can he do?he left.
tap,tap,dap,tap.dap.dap!!.''pathak,heyy,open"
creak,creak.creak.and the handles widen and a jason enters . ''amit ,you look muted'' .subrat's eyes were jingling.''you are off the wall,amit!"
amit jested .''hmm,really?".his eyes were plunged in red wine in a mixed warmth.shuburat carried him till the chamber.It's not been such weired greetings,earlier.

kalighat,calcutta
Dear asha,
it's been years since you dimmed off .I know there a veil unfolded ,yet folded.Amit,looks deadbeat always.I don't know why...... .since you shifted,I see his heart suffled on wine and merries.the fabled lawyer,my butty is changed.the angel of women rights he was...now he seems stilly under his heart.I know you can reveal ....... .
the next evening ,when I went for a visit at the villa.this time he was typing,until my tap,tap.he was frozen abruptly,when he saw me.he gushed the paper under the drawer,and lighted up with droplets on his face.''Iam late for the event,I must leave''.he went without a word.I smelled bushy since past five years.today,why it's to boot.after he went with clara,I dissected his documents,health reports all stuff.still,there is a chaff in the bush.isn't it latha?......... .
wish to hear from you soon.
your's lovingly ,
subrat banerjee.

the next month.latha was in her study.when there was a trin..ringggg!!.and after the call,all was dead mum.latha took the over coat and was hustling and left the door open.the car drove to old park wood.she went off with a sense of timidity that was swalloning her heart.she sat on the pew,when a chap resumed with sable glasses and earthy suit.''miss.asha latha!"
''shubrat banerjee''said the fair lady as she her lips creep .
''amit,you remember?,my mate,your...''
''what the heck you want? mr..... don't debate of him''
she was adorned with droplets over the fair moon.''speak not the lie that pretends you,what happened that evening?"
''well...I must leave''subrat curled her hands in vain.her hands kicked his face tight ,but hers left with tears.''latha,class hadn't define predjuice ,nor will sucess.the truth that you posses,slays amit for past five years......why do you strain the parallel heart?'' subrat holded her arms with each breath ,gazing for truth.her eyes were shuned .she said,''shubu,you want to know the truth?let's go to old building area".
the old flat was a mess around the bush,withhanging marble statues .the door was locked firm.''guess,we need to punch the lock?"
''no''said asha.she took the amber key and opened it.the rooms were grand rusty.''latha,here..".''step,inside in study,truth lies unfolded''.she smiled and vanished into the study.shubrat followed her.study.the room was old and spooky.''shubu,open that self,next to that bloo..ckk''

her somber voice was crumbling down with his each step ahead.creee...ekkk!!.there was a pile of letters stacked with dust.''thesee are past years..I see''
''shubrat,you wanted the dinkum oil,go to mr.pathak's house.when he is curbed by sleep,go to study.at down corner...'' .her breath was paused,still she resumed,''there you will find all you want''. she left with tears that flicked on the pashima mat.
chapter 10
at 11'o clock,when the merry was over an amit was in the bed .he went to the chamber ,tip-toed.he opened the drawer and found a cryptic diary'.amit-asha and the dusk'.he colided all pages and went through it.
the diary said
''1st october,1912
the day was pretty good.I earned the case,credit to her.her assistance was great help in compiling the book and case.she's busy in her women's rights campiagn these days.our passion had bind the quest.amm,I feel, she's an english rose in disguise of native mould.the most finest company I've ever met with.she's someone more than a jolly mate.pardon! If be it wrong.I guess she too confess that.may be....I can't put down more.
with love,
amit.

4th october,1912
calcutta.
it was a fresh morning.I had coffee and toast while she insists typical tastes.I dropped asha to college.today,she's smiling more ever .to me my destination is far.I want latha to be a barrister .her ambition will shape the future for women.I know ,latha would make her way.I find hardly well .I mean classy peoples are hanged in money and corruption.they are good for nothing.while some are not.today,there were four files pending.I'll meet miss.clara and then pick up her and then to villa.that's the schedule.but she had returned home early.I guess ,I can ask her.I'm not sure.she was busy typing her projects after lunch.I was about to asleep.she's still typing.it's mid hour.I will have a tight sleep but my heart not accedes.I'll wait.
with love ,
amit.
he skipped few and resumed on 10th october .as the dairy narrates,
''10th october
1912
I guess,my writing isn't made up.my heart is pricked with the truth.yesterday, A letter arrived of radha ma.the letter says,
beloved amit,
hope you are well.this year harvesting was good for market.kuni is settled n her inlaw's home.Dear amit,truth is never possed,it's just retold.you are big,good in your work.I wish it will not impact .bino's loss is craving all here.you will be too.it's been 6 months now.I would have told,still was nervous.Bino had been working in the thakur's mansion.their only maiden asha and bino were mates.close actually.Thakur sahib educated our bino .all was smooth until that evening.when asha came with bino.blood shed.panditji cursed her for bino's loss.she was only sheding tears or was it the make up for mourn?.I don't know she left early to her mansion.It's near tulsipur. she was once dear to tulsipur,more to our bino.now,all vanished.she has fled to calcutta,to avert her schooling,against sahib's.what a wicked lass she is!.slayed her lover,fled to the city.I wish you will move on soon amit.
with love.
radha ma.
Iam too rough to admit the truth,I asked latha her full identity.and she said''asha latha thakur''.I am dodged .I feel.did really the fair belle of my core is the guilty of my beloved binoy?.bino alaways said dada,I will become teacher in your class.he had so pretty ambitions.all are shuned by my beloved asha or nay.I have to investigate this case.'' asha ,where you have been bought up?,how was all like". ''amit ,why sudden you wanna know all this stuff?"
my heart was pouncing with each time delayed.I gazed in her eyes strongly.''latha,do tell me''.she took a deep sigh and said,''it was great amit there.tulsipur my native place.I was the maiden of sahibs.baba was mine beloved ,while me his.all was smooth,but for my studies.I was too cut hunk for subjects.kisor sir was a stern chalkie,and my hands were always painted with scars.until,bino came ......".
''ok.latha.I must leave''I left swiftly ,unknown to her.
yes,it's true.my beloved core is the murderer of mine beloved.she has fled calcutta to escape the charge.I felt her to be the future of women rights.Latha,she would fight for women,become barriater.no!!it was amit's fault,yes mine.to love the rotten fair lady.in between the corrupt riches,latha would evolve as a reformer.but her intentions....
I can't pen down.my eyes are flooded with hatred and betrayl that kick thine heart.she was an killer in disguise of beauty and brain.
with ...
amit.

is the fair maiden the guilt or the unkown?