Positive-ism :) | Teen Ink

Positive-ism :)

May 14, 2019
By Arooshay BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
Arooshay BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why prefer to crawl through life when you're born with wings?
Why wish upon a star when you can pray to the lord who created it ?
✌️🖤



If you're reading this,you are beautiful and everything is gonna be okay.I promise.
Take a deep breathe,listen to your favourite song and release all your stress ruling in your mind in some corner of your head.Nothing is permanent.Its all about learning to dance in the rain,not about waiting for the storm to pass.You see what is right what is wrong,its happening in front of you.Sometimes you stay quiet,not because you have nothing to say,just because you cant gather the strength to say.But thats okay.People have alot to say but in vein.Their speeches are only engraved in their hearts,it doesn't come out.Might be that their mouth is made shut or the lips cant describe.Sometimes you speak up.For your righteousness.All good and bad things do come to an end.Just pretend to be happy atleast for those around you who make you feel that you DO matter!


Then you'll be happy for yourself.Being happy doesn't means that everything's perfect, it means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.Is it bad? Is it hurting? You don't have a solution for that? Take a nap and say Wake me up when it's all over.Life is so ironic,it takes sadness to know what happiness is,noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.Strange life,isn't it? But come on its going to be okay.Remember when I told you I was okay,I lied.Just because I'm not dumb enough to show you my weakness.Are you dumb?Ask yourself.Learn to turn your weakness to your strength and then you'll see every curse turn to a blessing.Whatever's happening around you,on daily basis you'll get used to it.Its okay.Value what inspires you.Ignore what hurts you.Simple.Dont care what others say.If someone points out your mistakes,say "Yes I've made mistakes.Life didn't came with instructions.And if it did,I wouldn't follow them anyway." Wake up blessed,not stressed.


Positive mind ~ Positive vibe ~ Positive life.