Define "Beautiful" | Teen Ink

Define "Beautiful"

By loveisblind GOLD, Tenino, Washington
loveisblind GOLD, Tenino, Washington

This world, it ends as you believe it to end; yet it'll live on to the actuall end, where then you admit yourself wrong.

~Me~

Is beautiful the girl that wears seven tons of make-up? What about the clothes that she owns, do they make her beautiful? I don't recall anybody saying anything about you're beautiful if you look like this.
No! Being beautiful is being yourself. Beauty isn't how you look or anything. Beauty is in your words. What you say and how you say it. Beauty is about being unique, not following the latest trend for higher popularity points. Trust me, true beauty comes from the heart and the mind; not the clothes, hair and make-up.
Now, don't take this personally. I mean no harm. I am simply stating my opinion.

I just wanted to put out how I feel about beauty and popularity. Sorry if it's bad, it came off the top of my head and I wanted it published.

Musicalartist, Xxxxx, Other

i really liked it!

PS: nice pic with it too :D

~Max <3

loveisblind GOLD, Tenino, Washington

~Me~

thanks elfiewrites, i will do that asap!!!!!!

elfiewrites BRONZE, Hillsdale, New Jersey

"The seat of knowledge is in the head, of wisdom, in the heart."~William Hazlitt
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken."

AGREED! that was beautiful! Please , if you get the chance, give me feedback on my newest article , "Is There Reason?" Much appreciated.