A Darker Shade of Red: American Socialism | Teen Ink

A Darker Shade of Red: American Socialism

By skatezero14 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
skatezero14 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

There is a universal code among us. This code brings forth a common belief and widespread rights as citizens of a great nation. This has held true for 234 years, starting with our core values as a unanimous guideline for the people under this great jurisdiction. America has thrived as an exclusive union; our rights were written and established with what freedom is meant to be. We all share the same list of fundamental beliefs: Life, Liberty, The Pursuit of Happiness, A Common Good, Justice, Equality, Diversity, Truth, Popular Sovereignty and above all Patriotism. Those popular beliefs are being threatened from within... Maybe from the summit of our very own government.

Our politicians have secret agendas that have blindsided the public by creating and passing bills that have little input from the people they affect most. You may be familiar with some of these erroneous legislative ideals; the stimulus package and the health care reform are two great examples with horrible outcomes concerning our American public. Norman Thomas once said, "The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." I want to inform fellow Americans of the true state of our union and how far we have strayed from our core beliefs.

The first shift in our nation’s future begins with the change in the standard of living: LIFE

Life is a four-letter word that can mean very little and it can mean everything. The value of this word depends on the person using it. To a ravenous politician one life is just another meaningless vote or opinion that stands in the way of what they desire. Glenn Beck of Fox news reports that less than 36% of American citizens want Socialized Health Care (Beck, 2010). Why do politicians push such an unwanted reform? To a Doctor the word Life can mean their job and everything they did to obtain that occupation. Under the healthcare reform those 7-year college degrees are worth as much as any other government job. Just imagine how a hospital would be like if it were operated like the DMV in Waukesha… long lines, grouchy people and only open until 5:30 on weekdays. Doctors who research the development of prescription drugs will forgo many changes, for example their funding will almost be depleted if the price of prescription drugs is forced down by the reform. Our modern advancements in drug research will dramatically decrease causing many job losses in the medical field.

To You and I the letters L.I.F.E. mean everything that we hold dearly… it has an end and a beginning. In life there is love, laughter, friendship and character. What will happen to life if were treated like numbers and not humans? In a socialist nation Life lovers have a grim outlook, waiting to see a doctor may take weeks if not months… leaving many people dying and hopeless. A socialist government takes you and me out of the equation and replaces it with a common variable… but for most people this equation won’t have the product that they want or predicted.

But still we are given a forecast; Truth or not we are told what we want to hear. What they tell us is not always true and we need to question the integrity of our leaders.

Barack Obama recently attended a convention in Copenhagen, Denmark that supposedly debated climate change. For this conference a treaty was created for the countries of the United Nations that will ultimately bring the world one step closer to a one-world government. Chuck Norris, a well known political activist for the American people, wrote an article about the convention saying, “As I myself read through the latest draft of the 181-page treaty, I noticed many lines that could warrant Monckton's and others' concerns.” Chuck is referring to statements made by Christopher Monckton, a former science policy advisor, that say the treaty contains multiple red flags related to the creation of a one-world government (Norris, 2009). The treaty also talks about distributing wealth between economies and the compensation of countries that currently rely on oil. Where does this compensation come from and who pays for it?

Appropriately the convention’s apparent subject, global warming, is also a fallacy one that has already cost us over 79 billion dollars since 1989. Dr. John Christy, a science professor at the University of Alabama at Huntsville says that pronouncements of human induced climate problems “sound all too familiar and all too exaggerated” to him. His job is to produce and analyze climate information (Stossel, 2007). The facts about global warming are misunderstood and fabricated. John Stossel of ABC News states that the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) says that the average surface temperature has changed by 0.6 degrees Celsius throughout the 20th century. (Stossel, 2007)

As citizens our political leaders are robbing us of the truth.
The truth is, under a one-world government we lose Patriotism completely

The bible prophesizes a one-world government in the book of revelations. It predicts that centralized government is to take control during the end times and there will be a leader that unites the many nations by talks of peace.

Revelation 6:3 says, “And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.” (Apostle, A.D. 95)
Scholars believe that a bow without arrows suggest that the rider will have a diplomatic rise to power through a false sense of peace. A crown signifies authority and success.
On December 9th of 2009 Barack Hussein Obama II was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. This award is given to people who display great acts of peace and improve the world around us. What did Obama do that was so peaceful? According to the Norwegian Nobel Committee Barack was acknowledged for “His extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.” (Unknown, 2009) Even the Norwegian Nobel Committee highlights Obama’s efforts to create an international government. As a side note, many scholars often refer to the rider on the white horse as the Anti-Christ or “man of sin”.

The Anti-Christ is prophesized to establish his headquarters in a future rebuilt city called Babylon. The ancient city of Babylon was an image of economic power and was located in what is now modern-day Iraq. Is it a coincidence that currently we have 140,000+ American soldiers stationed in Iraq?

The fall of Babylon signifies the destruction of the worlds economic system. The Democratic Party would call such a failure “a fundamental transformation of a nation”

This is the concept of purposefully crashing an economic system to end poverty. An economy can strategically be torn apart by over-whelming the system with impossible demands. Richard Cloward and Francis Fox Piven discovered this theory in the 1960s and the duo wrote a book about it called “The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty.” In New York City, welfare recipients flooded the city with demands for their money 1970s and consequently overwhelmed the system, the state of New York eventually went bankrupt, and many believe the cause of this was the Cloward-Piven Strategy. (Wikipedia)

Global Warming and Health care reform could potentially over load the world’s economies just like welfare in New York. With just the right nudge those two problem are enough to bring down every nation that regularly trades with the United States.
Was the 797 billion dollar stimulus package enough to weaken the system? The true answer is unknown but if the healthcare reform is passed by congress, unfortunately we will all face the consequences derived from our new socialist government.

Under a centralized government the strength of our great nation will decline along with the already declining value of our dollar. The market economy that we thrive in today will become so restricted that we can only wiggle in the regulations that our government strapped around small businesses. In a process that is crueler than nature, big business will weed out the local shops that America was established upon. Work ethic will die with entrepreneurship and we will witness the red stripes of the flag turn a darker shade of red everyday. This is tomorrow’s state of the union if we don’t stop socialism today.
Bibliography
Apostle, J. t. (A.D. 95). Life Application Study Bible (New American Standard Bible ed.).

Beck, G. (2010, January 6). Glenn Beck: The Fundamental Transformation of America. Retrieved from The Glenn Beck Program: http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/34681/

Norris, C. (2009, 10 27). Obama's One-World Government. Retrieved from Human Events: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=34145

Stossel, J. (2007, April 20). The Global Warming Myth? Retrieved from ABC News 20/20: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=3061015&page=1

Thomas, N. (n.d.). Norman Thomas Quotes. Retrieved from Liberty Tree: http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quotes_by/norman+thomas

Unknown. (2009, October 10). Why Did Obama Win the Nobel Peace Prize? Retrieved from A Pakistan News: http://www.apakistannews.com/why-did-obama-win-the-nobel-peace-prize-141673

Wikipedia. (n.d.). Cloward-Piven Strategy. Retrieved from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

11 hours of work was worth it.

Treefiddy BRONZE, Tarzana, California
About 55% of Americans now associate President Obama with the word "socialist".