Silver and Gold | Teen Ink

Silver and Gold

April 17, 2016
By Yagmur BRONZE, Istanbul, Other
Yagmur BRONZE, Istanbul, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Feeling lonely might hurt you,but have you ever experienced being alone for real? Feeling and reality are totally different things. You can get angry with someone who is not even worth it,but trust me we are all same. He or she is not the only one that you think they're soulless. Then we all are. Did she or he leave you all alone without any reason? There is a reason. You just have no idea about it. You did the same,just for feeling much better. All the humans are selfish on earth. Even you,even me,even the person you trust the most. People are always looking for the best. When they find it,they leave the other one. If they find gold,they forget the silver. But you said you love silver,didn't you? What about that? Now you think you love gold more but remember,silver loved you even you're just a plastic. You thought ''It's silver,it won't break easily.''. Yes,maybe,but it doesn't mean that you can curve it until it breaks. Gold looks better,gold might be more valuable than silver. The fact is both of them have their own characteristics. Gold can love plastic for no reason. But most of the people ''love'' things just because they're beautiful or handy.Think twice before you're leaving because after a while you might start looking for the other one in another. We have to get know ourselves.We have to know what are we looking for. If we don't,people on our road may get hurt just for our selfish decisions. If you're going to use people or someone and throw them away,don't. Stop looking for good physical appearence.Start looking for humanity. But first you have to find it in yourself. Also stop blaming people for not being good enough. Because they're much better than the ones who are thinking in that way. Stop comparing people,go and find who you are.No one in this world is an experimental object for your experiment. Life is a stream,you have to know how to swim.