ATHEIST | Teen Ink

ATHEIST

August 1, 2011
By RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey
RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey
16 articles 0 photos 36 comments

Favorite Quote:
What goes up must come down


Being an atheist is the same as being a non believer. Am not writing this to criticize any non believer because we all have our own believes. Religion is like politics. Everybody has his or her own choices in worshiping God or being a fee thinker. There is nothing wrong with being a free thinker. Sometimes I just cant imagine how people say there is no God. Sometimes we think, we have to power to do things on our own but then we fail. If you look around you, there are beautiful things that God made for us humans. For me, when am up in the morning, it is a blessing to me. It by Gods mercy's because without him we won't leave. I think people who don't believe in God or know him are lost in the world. They are lost in the sense of being ignorant. Whether you know God or you don't, there would always be tests in our life. People who know God, knows that, tests would be given to us all the time to test our faith. We humans or believes in Christ are not perfect but we just follow our authorities. People who don't know God are always depressed and everything they do around them fails. We all make mistakes and as we learn everyday, we then also become strong. To me atheist, tho they have their own toughs, should be taught who God is. You don't need to be a christian before God would always love you. He already does and i think it will be a blessing if you changed your life and follow him. Am not perfect or better than any other humans in this world, but i do what i have to do. Everyday is a new day and every day i am also learning something new.


The author's comments:
I AM WHAT I AM AND SO CAN YOU!