The night stars | Teen Ink

The night stars

By BriannaBella BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona
BriannaBella BRONZE, Tucson, Arizona

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
― Marilyn Monroe

The night stars are bright to be
Sending people looks of glee
Only at night you see there beauty
shining all night is there duty

But stars in the city
Are only to to pity
The lack of light
From a city so bright

If you are in the middle of no where
you feel like you care
for they shine brightest
Making the sky it's mightiest.

I always go to the middle of no where in the desert and are in awe at the night sky of stars that make the world seem lit up so bright you don't even need a flashlight of fire at night to see.