Have You Ever? | Teen Ink

Have You Ever?

By xxMedievalShadexx GOLD, Deerfield Beach, Florida
xxMedievalShadexx GOLD, Deerfield Beach, Florida

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. -Bruce Lee

Have you ever gone on a trip, saw a valley or cliff, and thought about jumping?

Have you ever been driving around town and thought 'what would happen if I crashed into that tree?'

Have you ever sat on the edge of your bed and thought about how worthless you are?

Have you ever gotten too scared to even step outside the front door, in fear of talking to people?

Have you ever been called 'loser, lonely, coward, emo, stupid,' and many more?

Have you ever taken a blade to your wrist and watch as blood began to pool on your arm and floor?

Have you ever been lied to?

Have you ever been cheated on?

Have you ever held a bottle of pills in your hand while crying?

Have you ever thought of taking your belt and hanging yourself?

Have you ever opened up and spill all your secrets to that one person, only to turn and watch as they betray you?
Have you ever felt alone?

Have you ever been scared to talk to your parents in fear of being shunned?

Have you ever been raped, touched, or abused?

Have you ever?

No, I didn't think so.

Have you ever sat in a classroom, Mr. Bully, and thought about how left out you are?

I doubt it.

Have you ever felt disappointed in yourself?

I don't believe you.

Mr. Bully, why do you torture us? Is it funny? Do we make you laugh? 

Mr. Bully, you're hurting me.

Mrs. Bully, why don't you like my outfit?

Mr. Bully, why do you push me around?

Mrs. Bully, stop it, that hurts my feelings.

Mommy, why don't you help me?

Did I do something wrong? Have I ever disappointed you?

I'm sorry, mama.

I'll leave you alone.

Mr. and Mrs. Bully, it's okay. I forgive you.

Have you ever been forgiven?

This closely relates to me and people that I know. Whether you are the bully or victim, mental disorders are not a joke. We are all human, we all make mistakes. Please, respect those around you. And if anyone needs someone to talk to, please comment below and I will get back to you. -A Note From Me.

Well I hope that things have turned out better for you, love. There is always someone to lean on in troubled times, never forget that. You are loved and appreciated.

Justagirlthatwrites GOLD, Brunswick, Missouri

"If you are going to bury the past, bury it deep. Shallow graves always give the dead"

- These Shallow Graves (book)

Yes, yes a thousand times, yes...... I have thought about these things, yes I have been bullied.... yes to everything.......