nice to meet you | Teen Ink

nice to meet you

By migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington
migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present." --Marcus Aurelius

though circumstances
as always, seem to be strange,
it's nice to meet you

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
—Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
― Weihui Zhou

I couldn't agree anymore with this poem. Sometimes, you meet people during the strangest times. When it seems like it would be impossible to become friends with someone, just because of the surroundings. But it's during those weird times, when you make those life-long friends. And I must tell you the same, although we're hundreds of miles far from each other, through our works I feel at least, like with everyone else here that I've met and emailed and whatnot, that it's like we've met. Though it's not technically true. So from all the way from the "Virgin State" as I call my state: "it's nice to meet you" though we've "met" like months ago.