Forever You and I | Teen Ink

Forever You and I

By Shadow_hunter SILVER, Nairobi, Other
Shadow_hunter SILVER, Nairobi, Other

"Doing things that have not been done yet, is called aspiration and fulfilling them is success"

Let them look
Let them stare
Right now, I don't even care
It's us against the world
Forever it will stay that way
We were meant to love
And not to hide it
Until the day we die
It's forever you and I

This piece is to encourage everyone to ignore the things other people say when they are against who you're hanging out with or are together with.

IamFeli said...
you're very much welcome angie!

Shadow_hunter SILVER, Nairobi, Other

thank you so much :D

Crystallite BRONZE, Santa Elena, Other
:-) AWESOMEEEEEEEEE . so true that's how relationships should be. i love this Angie! it sounds great. i love it love it love it!

Shadow_hunter SILVER, Nairobi, Other

:) thanks so so much for the positive remarks :) and also thank you for the motivation, i'll keep on writing. And yes you havent been on for a long while my twin! :D

Shadow_hunter SILVER, Nairobi, Other

thankyou so much for the positive comment :D

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Very true. I haven't been on in forever, but I'll try to be on as much as I can. I love this, and I find it very true. ^_^ Keep on writing, my twin! ; ) I love it, and also thank you for sharing this. 

EttieGH GOLD said...
EttieGH GOLD, Mbabane, Other
I love it!!! i love the fact that it's short, but expresses alot.

Mikky_Ekko13 SILVER, Osseo, Minnesota

"People may hate you for being different and not living by society's standards, but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same."

Like Comet said, Powerful for sure! :D Good job

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

So simple and short yet says it all...It's so powerful. I so agree with you. No matter what u do or who u'r gonna be with, people will always have their words to say. So why wasting time listening to them? Just live your life and ignore it ^_^ Thanks for sharinh this and inspiring me :D