You & Me | Teen Ink

You & Me

By bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan
bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan

You were born an origanal why die a copy?The secret to success is the consistency to pursue.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.To receive the right answer,you must ask the right question.Don't worry be happy! :)

I saw you today,
But you're not as I remember.
Your eyes no longer sparkle,
You've changed since last September.

You were so full of life,
Yet now you are so cold.
Your personality has tarnished,
When you once had a heart of gold.

You fell out of my life,
Just like leaves in the fall.
We were so very close,
Now you're not here at all.

You saw me today,
I'm the same as you remember.
My eyes still sparkle,
I've not changed since last September.

Isn't it so sad when you see an old friend and their whole personality and outlook on life has changed...and not for the good. Well that's what inspired me for this poem...I hope you enjoyed it

thank u!!!! I'll def read it n comment!

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

dude i love it!!

VampChick49 BRONZE, Tomball, Texas

A day without laughter iz a day wasted!!!!

OMG I love it.

elfiewrites BRONZE, Hillsdale, New Jersey

"The seat of knowledge is in the head, of wisdom, in the heart."~William Hazlitt
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken."

I love this, and totally agree with it! Keep on writing! If you get the chance, may you PLEASE comment on my work, too? Thanks so much

JustWriting BRONZE, Sao Paulo, Other
I love your work! It's like the third time i read this! I would really like it if you gave your opinion in a chapter i posted here ^^

thank u again!

lol i kinda wish it was longer too lol

SWEET!

I can't wait to read it!

Thanx;) all of my poems r pretty simple but that have a lot of meaning and emotion behind them:)

Well actually thanx:)

lol

Thank u so much:)

n i'm sry about ur friend

i hope only the best for the future!

Thank u:)

I rly try to make my poems as relatable as possible

thank you:)

Oh yes the heart breaks of summer

Thank you so much!

That is my favorite thing about this poem is that i can relate to many different situations and I didn't even mean to do that when I first wrote it but I guess that's just the magic of poetry!

Thank u so much:)

I'm sure u have great talent too!

I'm glad:)

Yeppers I'll def take a look:)

Thanx:)

Ya sadly it happens too often...

Thank u thank u:):)

Yes ofcoarse i"ll def check out ur stuff!

justbe-3 said...
justbe-3, Hollis, New Hampshire

"You live but once, you might as well be amusing." -Coco Chanel
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't." -Richard Bach
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." -Einstein

i love it! i wish it was longer though. your a great author.

pieluver BRONZE, Blountsville, Alabama

"The silence isn't so bad till I look at my hand and feel sad cause the spaces between my fingers are were urs fit perfectly."

Okay so I submitted my poem it is called summer girl. Hope u like it.

zack1069 GOLD said...
zack1069 GOLD, Loveland, Ohio
i like it its really simple but good