Sonnets by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Sonnet

Most discussed Sonnets

Poetry
comments
By bluemagnet22 PLATINUM
Dearborn Hts, Michigan

What can I say, I'm in love with a dork! We're paired together, Like a spoon and a fork. I'm head over heals, For just a silly boy. He lights up my face, Like...
bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan

You were born an origanal why die a copy?The secret to success is the consistency to pursue.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.To receive the right answer,you must ask the right question.Don't worry be happy! :)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Poetry
By ggk92 SILVER
Sherborn, Massachusetts
ggk92 SILVER, Sherborn, Massachusetts
Poetry
By bluemagnet22 PLATINUM
Dearborn Hts, Michigan

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

ShenelleCrystal SILVER, M, New York

Laugh your heart out dance in the rain cherish the memories ignore the pain love + learn forget and forgive because remember you only have [one life to live] ♥

Poetry
By Alexandra Sarzyniak BRONZE
La Mesa, California
Alexandra Sarzyniak BRONZE, La Mesa, California
Poetry
Poetry
By TheComet PLATINUM
Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Poetry
By TheComet PLATINUM
Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other