Subway Review | Teen Ink

Subway Review

By 0mehling BRONZE, Sussex, Wisconsin
0mehling BRONZE, Sussex, Wisconsin

Walking into to Subway on executive drive in sussex is an amazing experience. The smell of fresh bread fills the room and a wonderful staff of employees greets you with a smile. The boss of the store (pravin) will personally greet you and talk to you about your day.

Ordering your food from the store is fast and easy. There normally is not a long line at the store as long as you do not show up in the middle of lunch rush, and the workers will make the food quickly right in front of you. It is a very comforting experience knowing that nothing happened to your food because the staff makes the food in front of you.  

The cost of the food is just alright. Though subway doesn't serve many 5 dollar footlongs anymore, you can still get 2 classic subs for this cheap price. The cold cut combo and the meatball sub are still 2 pretty good choices for 5 dollars. My personal favorite from the restaurant is the chicken teriyaki sub. With the sweet and sour sauce, it gives the dinner a great combination of flavors. There is also a meal deal at subway that is really nice. It will let you get a footlong sub, chips or a cookie, and a drink all for under for $10.

The overall experience of subway was pretty awesome. The only thing that could have really been better would probably be the cleanliness of the store. The floor and tables had some crumbs on them. The food was incredible and the staff was so friendly. The experience a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

...