From Nobody to Somebody | Teen Ink

From Nobody to Somebody

By nromes BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
nromes BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

From Nobody to Somebody, written by Noah Fisher, talks about his run at the state championship race. The article is about Noah’s day winning the state championship cross country race, and what lead up and after the race. Noah’s writing made me feel impressed by how he won and his determination. I am surprised that Noah had such a hefty breakfast before the big race. Although I was not surprised about Noah winning the race; Instead I was more surprised about the events of the day that he won. I think that Noah’s story is a story that could inspire anyone who is on the rope or just about to give up. When Noah slipped he said, “the two leaders gained a hefty lead” shows his persistence as he won the race from such a setback and deserves to be praised. I not only think it’s a good story for athletes and especially cross-country readers hear. Not only this but Noah’s story also gives another message that he didn’t even directly mean to portray. This is that anyone can become someone, become a figure, and a legend. Through Noah’s story he shows that anyone can become who they sought to be when he quotes saying, “In every little village in the world, there are great potential champions who only need the motivation.” Which is self explanatory to how someone becomes a great person.