Once a king always a king | Teen Ink

Once a king always a king

By officialcrizz916 SILVER, Sacramento, California
officialcrizz916 SILVER, Sacramento, California

Once a king always a king is a 2nd part of my bloody life. once you read my bloody life you would be amazed on what will happen in once a king always a king.Book 2 has more crimes and more the action.

My bloody life had a lot crimes but also had some sad moments, takes place of a teen that joins up with the latin kings to fit in, he felt that the latin kings were his family ever since his mom left him all alone in chicago. Reymundo Sanchez and the ones who he called family were always participating in many crimes and many drug deals. The reverting sequel to my bloody life traces Reymundo Sanchez struggle to create a normal life outside the latin kings. The motto “ once a king always a king” is the danger of leaving that life behind. Once a king always a king is filled with heart pounding scenes of his backslide into drug,sex, and violence. Reymundo Sanchez is to determine to rebuild his life include his efforts to separate his family from gang life and his struggles to adapt to marriage.

I can connect many different ways on this book. I know many people that is a gang member for many reasons , when i see one of my close friends in those paths i know is not there fault for being someone they didn't want but they have many reasons why they become that person . It can lack of money , lack of family communication and many other stuff. All does stuff would what you to join a gang or do stuff that would give them consequences or would regret later on.

Reymundo sanchez was the main character and author in this book . He explains his life in chicago on how he was living growing up with no dad, he face so many struggles he had do stuff that he aint what to do to be a part of a family.

If your a fan on crime,drug, and violence this one of the book i highly recommend this book it's one of the best book i read . There's many things you would learn reading this book maybe stuff that you go thru you would read how bad reymundo regret all of this.

Christian acosta