Thir13en Ghost | Teen Ink

Thir13en Ghost MAG

By Anonymous

   "ThirteenGhosts," the remake of William Castle's thriller, is one of thebest horror films ever. It is suitable for those mature enough, like me,and adults, since it contains lots of gore, a bit of nudity, and plentyof profanity. Even so, I would give this movie four stars. A lot ofhistory also takes place in this movie, which makes it scarier than yoursocial studies teacher.

The cast is full of well-known actors.Tony Shalhoub plays the father. He takes care of his family: Bobby (AlecRoberts), Kathy (Shannon Elizabeth) and Maggie (Rah Digga). They live inan apartment that seems to get smaller and smaller. They get a visitfrom their uncle's lawyer (F. Murray Abraham), who explains Uncle Cyrusleft them his house in his will.

Once the family moves in, alot of strange things begin to happen: sliding doors open and close,lights go out, et cetera. Arthur knows that he needs to get out, but hisfamily has all split apart. He meets a woman who explains everything tohim, including the 13 ghosts. This truth haunts him and makes him moredesperate for his children.

If you think "ThirteenGhosts" is a good movie, tell others about it. They'll thank you.



This movie is rated R.