Julius Ceaser (1953) | Teen Ink

Julius Ceaser (1953)

November 13, 2017
By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
81 articles 1 photo 91 comments

This movie/play has sparked my ultimate love for Ancient Rome. I'm only going to talk about the movie version. The movie was made in 1953 and is by far the best movie version of all the movie versions I've seen. Its my favorite movie version of a Shakespeare play.

Julius Ceaser was played by Louis Calhorn. He did a good job playing the famous dictator of Rome.

Marcus Brutus was played by James Mason. Now this was a character that I really enjoy reading about. He has to make a choice which could impact Rome ether way. Brutus was a guy who didn't want Rome to be a kingdom and wants to stay loyal to Rome.

The rest of the actors were amazing ????. They were good at knowing thier characters.

I was just as scared of Julius's ghost as Brutus was. Seeing the tent's flaps moving on thier own made me nervous and I felt like Ceaser's ghost was really in the room.

Trust me, I know how a ghost feels like. So feeling Brutus being scared made me scared two. Ohh the feels! I was amazed by how much scare I felt before the ghost of Ceaser appeared to Brutus.

I was scared and frightened by the ghost.

I give this movie 10 out of 10 stars.