Bon Jovi As A Teen Role Model | Teen Ink

Bon Jovi As A Teen Role Model

August 11, 2008
By Anonymous

Bon Jovi is a band that took the whole world in their hands and rocked it with the songs "Livin' On a Prayer", "Wanted Dead or Alive", "It's My Life", and many more and today they are one of the biggest bands in the world. They have recently conclued their latest tour, the Lost Highway Tour, and are still on top of the world from their first album in 1984. Bon Jovi currently has 11 albums and are planing on several more in the years to come.

To many teens Bon Jovi may just seem to be some 'old' rock band that their parents listen to but they are so much more. Jon Bon Jovi, inparticular, is a much better role model for teens than most of today's teen idols. Jon has helped many charities and causes with his own money and by raising money with the band. Cancer, food banks,Children Affected by AIDS, Project Home, The Philadelphia Soul Charitable Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, Live Earth, and Stand Up For A Cure are just a few of the many causes that Jon Bon Jovi is helping. Jon Bon Jovi told Parade last summer, "I pride myself on having always had the same band. I pride myself on having the same wife. I like progress but I hate change. And I think that counts for something in this day and age. You just stay the course, and do what it is that you do, and grow while you are doing it. Eventually it will either come full cirle, or at least, you will go to bed at night happy." This quote is a great quote for teens to read because this sums up a small portion of how Jon has been a great person and is a great role model for teens. Jon has always had the same spouse and has four kids that he loves dearly and he has a band that is filled with his friends and he is loyal to them. Jon helps people and cares and he does this by doing what he knows how to do and he isn't trying to be anyone but himself.



Jon is a great role model for teens and should be seen as one, along as a wonderfully talented muscian. Compared to today's teen idols Jon is what life is all about and the idols are a school program of how not to act.

Bon Jovi Forever and Less Teens Acting Inapproiatly.