Mya | Teen Ink

Mya MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
1044 articles 0 photos 1 comment

   Mya--MyaMany of you probably have heard of the hot new 18-year-old R&B artist Mya. This new "diva," Mya Harrison, has recently come out with her first CD, self-titled "Mya." It is wholesomely filled with her fiery R&B soul voice. I strongly recommend it if you like and listen to pure R&B.When you listen to this CD, I am positive you will recognize her soulful voice. Recently, you may have heard her when she joined Wyclef Jean and Oil Dirty Bastard to sing the popular jam, "Ghetto Superstar." This was the start of her singing career. Since then, she has recorded this CD that includes the hit "It's All About Me." Mya also recorded a duet with pal Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliot entitled "Bye-Bye," along with a ballad featuring popular crooner Babyface, entitled, "My First Night With You.""Mya" is the one to get, strictly because of Mya's amazing voice. Though she is only 18 years old, she has proven her amazing vocal maturity. Mya has been compared to Besting's Child, along with teen-sensationBrandy. If that isn't a reason to get Mya's CD, I don't know what is..