Serial Killer | Teen Ink

Serial Killer

June 10, 2019
By kyle SILVER, Sacramento, California
kyle SILVER, Sacramento, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I want rings. I want to win rings and don't care about stats.


Teenagers should listen to the podcast cause it is interesting and it’s what goes on  in life. In the other episode of serial you wouldn’t know what was about to happen next. People would lie to protect themselves or to keep themself and their love one safe. This podcast have nothing to do with racial profiling cause adnan killed hae and adnan forces jay to help him burry hae’s body and to hide hae’s car. Adnan would tell jay to keep your mouth shut or i’ma kill your girlfriend. The podcast got the truth of hae’s killer and why he killed hae and how he killed hae and who help adnan in this murder case. The podcast gave hae’s family justice. Adnan shouldn’t have a new trail or parole. This podcast tell you about a serial killer. And how he would lie and how he would act after being found guilty for hae’s murder. How adnan was acting around jay and his friends after he killed hae. During the podcast adnan never admit to killing hae and why he killed hae.  Adnan killed hae and adnan deserve to spend the rest of his life behind bars without parole. Personal example adnan think he deserve a new trial because he said or believe there is no evidence on him that he killed hae. Point adnan took haeś life and adnan deserve to spend the rest of his life in jail so haeś family could get justice also so adnan won’t kill again and make someone else family suffer from a love one being murder.


The author's comments:

Serial killer is what goes on in our everyday life