call of duty | Teen Ink

call of duty

January 22, 2019
By hellohellohello BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
hellohellohello BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments


Call of Duty is a great multiplayer/online game to play with friends. My friends can join my lobby in the game and I can face them in a fierce 1v1 or team battle. I can also go into online servers and face people around the world.


When playing online servers there are many different types of game modes. One of them is team deathmatch, it is 2 teams of 10 fight until the time runs out. One of the fun game modes is called infected, it is where one player has only one knife and the other players have to run and hide but if the infected kills everyone then they win.


Game modes are just one point of the game, but the coolest thing about it is that call of duty has a storyline. There is a mode called zombies, that is where the world has been infected with zombies and I am supposed to complete the storyline in each game. There are

15 call of dutys and all of them follow the same storyline series.


All of the call of duty games are played on different platforms, but the important thing about it is graphics. Graphics are important because they are what makes the game more fun to see and play. The graphics have gotten better and better every game call of duty make and they are so fun.


Call of Duty is a great multiplayer/online game filled with maps, game modes, and amazing graphics. This game has gotten popular over the entire world. The company who makes these games make another call of duty each year and it is one of the most fun games I have ever played. I highly recommend playing to anyone who wants to try.