Poke'mon X and Y on Nintendo 3DS | Teen Ink

Poke'mon X and Y on Nintendo 3DS

December 19, 2013
By JosieLi BRONZE, Baldwinsville, New York
JosieLi BRONZE, Baldwinsville, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The two newest poke’mon games by Nintendo, Poke’mon X and Poke’mon Y are great opportunities for fans to get back in the game. The animation is beautiful, the background music is exquisite, and the story is wonderful. The new 3D feature takes the game to a whole new level.

In the game, your character embarks on a journey all around the Kalos Region in France to fill up your Poke’dex. A Poke’dex is a device in which Poke’trainers record the Poke’mon they have encountered.

But something suspicious is going on. Simultaneously, you keep encountering a group of Poke’trainers who call themselves Team Flare. Who is their leader? What is their goal? Meanwhile, you have a great time with your new friends, trying to fill up your Poke’dex and find the legendary Poke’mon. As you travel, you battle with hundreds of other trainers, and you get rewards for doing it. You can even dare to battle the Poke’mon Champion at the end of the game.

The 3D in this game is spectacular. It feels like you are literally in the game. When the 3D is on high on your Nintendo, you’ll be happier than ever before with a Poke’mon game.

This game is so great you will never want to put your Nintendo down! It is bold and exciting. I am sure you will love it as much as I do.