Draco Malfoy: Character Sketch | Teen Ink

Draco Malfoy: Character Sketch

He was rather short for his age, approximately 5’6. His platinum blonde hair shined, held back by the massive amount of hair gel he had applied to his head. Dried clumps of gel were visible, looking almost like glue, towards the center of his hair. His eyes stormy blue and grey, just like the icicles you see in winter, reflected the sun’s light in them, his pale skin showing the slightest tint of pink as he felt someone’s eyes on him. He was dressed in black from the neck down, black layered upon black, with his green tie adding the tiniest bit of color. His arms seemed like they were glued to the side of his thighs, both hands clenched into fists. His eyes suddenly met yours, his eyebrows furrowed together, a scowl visible on his face. “And what do you think you’re doing here?” his voice was a higher pitch than expected, but still raspy enough to send a shiver down your spine. He strode over closer to you, letting a soft chuckle escape his lips. He shook his head, a loose strand of hair bouncing. “Would the headmaster approve of a first-year roaming the corridors at this hour?”