Beauty from the Inside | Teen Ink

Beauty from the Inside

What's is beauty? Beauty is what makes you beautiful. Am I beautiful? Of course every girl is beautiful from the inside. Beauty is not something which you achieve by putting on some bold makeup,fake lashes,and spray tan...it's something which you achieve for your kind and generous gestures. Is the external beauty important for every girl? Outer beauty,not really,it's the inner beauty which defines any girl and as I said,every girl is beautiful from the inside. Being the real YOU is what makes you the most attractive. So,believe in yourself and dress the way you are,smile wide and conquer the world. A bright smile is the best make up you can wear!

Just go out there and be brave enough to show the world the real YOU! That's what is beauty is. Being beautiful is nothing more than being the complete YOU and to try and bring out the best in you and others. Now I'm saying YOU to make you feel more secure,but don't try to be selfish. Of course you've gotta mingle with the outside world. The way you treat others is another step up in the staircase of beauty. Smile and make others smile on the way. If you're already doing these things, what's more? You are the most beautiful person you can ever be!

Beauty lies within the delicate heart of a bold person!

I've never felt beautiful. Only people saying occasionally is when I thought I was beautiful. But now I know what beauty is and in which way I'm really beautiful. I've literally meant all the things that I've written in the article. Hope you'll relate with it!