Dealing With It | Teen Ink

Dealing With It

April 26, 2009
By Ritamc SILVER, Bayside, New York
Ritamc SILVER, Bayside, New York
8 articles 10 photos 9 comments

Sometimes we get angry, and it's OK. It is all part of our lives. No matter if you are popular or not, everyone gets mad. It may be because of something small and foolish, and so we need to forget about it and move on. Everyone of us, is better then that. We have to spend our time more on the positives of our life, instead of the negatives. For the more the worries you have in your life, the more you change, both emotionally and physically. If you let depression and being mad, get in the way of your everyday life, you not only effect yourself, but all those people around you. Sadness is like the chicken pox, they effect not only you, but everyone around you.
People need to learn that the way to get rid of all this is to just forget about it, and move on. For those of you that have it real hard, try to do something that you take great interest in. Solving your problems are easy, just make sure while you are healing, not to hurt anyone else.

The author's comments:
this is one o fmy inseration writings. There are many more where this came from.