When I have been Misjudged | Teen Ink

When I have been Misjudged

By Mexico123456 SILVER, Sacramento, California
Mexico123456 SILVER, Sacramento, California

"Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality, only pain, suffering, and futility exist."

The first time I have ever been misjudged was in Luther Burbank. What happened was that it happened last year when I was going to take the final exam. It was weird because I did not know where the place was and had to go to the auditorium. The old man told me that I had to be tested and pulled out a covid gun tester to check my temperature. Then when I went to E10 I started and halfway through the exam she came in.   

Then a white lady started talking Spanish to me. I did not get her point in talking to me. Instead, I talked Spanish to her but she did not understand me. So what I did was speak English to her and she was like, “I thought you only spoke Spanish.” I was like no, “I speak two languages and that would be English and Spanish,” “I am trying to speak Korean or to speak German.” Another thing she did was offer me some chips and at first I said no thank you but then she said please take one but then she convinced me. 

Then when I finished the English test I had to go to take another test, “the listening test.” Then I saw the same lady and I thought she was going say another dumb thing to me. But yeah that's all to the misjudgement of this weird experience of the story.