Let Me be Your Caramia | Teen Ink

Let Me be Your Caramia

By .xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado
.xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado

Darling do you love me? You give me chills. How are you so wonderful all the time? Your hugs make me feel alive. Finally. Like the way you wrap me in your warmth, I feel like I could just melt right into you and never let go, never tear away from you and the way you smell like Heaven. You must be God. Tell me, can you read my mind? Do you see inside my soul and know the way I love you with every little broken piece of my heart all piled together, just for you?

But tell me, also, do you see her? Don’t bother. I know you do. I know you think of her what I think of you. Do you see in her soul? You do. I know you see how she looks at you, how she longs for someone else; how she acts as if you don’t even exist. And I see how it breaks your heart.

But I would never treat you that way, macher. For you are my dear, my darling, my love. For you help me breathe. You help me thrive when I cannot see the very light of day. I love you, why can’t you see that all I ever wanted – all I ever needed – was your love? Let me be your Caramia?

Caramia is the Italian word for darling and macher is the French word for dear. (Both of these names were inspired by The Adams Family)

on Jun. 26 2011 at 4:08 am
Warm_My_Heart GOLD, My City, Other

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
Leo F. Buscaglia

Very nice use of vocabualry.