Lovee | Teen Ink

Lovee

March 28, 2011
By Youdontknowme. GOLD, New Delhi, Other
Youdontknowme. GOLD, New Delhi, Other
11 articles 6 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love is not love which alters when its alteration finds,Or bends with the remover to remove: it is an ever-fixed mark.


Love is everything that it's cracked up to be, that's why we're all so scared of it. In love, you have to risk everything, and the funny part is, if you dont, you risk even more.
So all of us have had our hearts shattered and broken and torn apart, at some point of time in our lives. It's sad when you love someone and they just somehow,somewhere,forget to love you back.
It's hard to see them have a heart, in which you don't really fit. It's hard to see them have a life in which your presence or absence doesn't really make a difference. It's hard, yes, but today in a round about way, i was reminded that the purest form of love is giving." I love you because you love me." That's not love that's just an illusion, a feeling you get when someone pays attention to every little thing you like or do.
It's simple, you love someone, then love them without any conditions. That's love.

Ever said the sentence " I dont know why i even love her/him" ? Then I'm guessing you have really truly loved someone in your life. There is no reason why you love someone, you go ahead and start counting, maybe you'd count a million, maybe you'd count none but that doesn't mean anything. You can't define love. And no matter how much we want or try to set rules when it comes to things like love, they don't work. You cant 'un-love' someone because they didn't care about you. There is no such button.

Sometimes, If you're the luckiest person, THE luckiest person in this world, people you love decide to love you back. And that's one feeling none of us can get enough of. But it's not possible to be lucky all the time, because if we'd all be lucky then none of us would be lucky. So, sometimes we should be happy because others are loved and sometimes we should be happy that we love someone as fiercely as we do and sometimes we should just be happy because things like love and faith and friendship still exist. And then maybe we'll find happiness in other peoples happiness. And maybe they'll find some in ours. Because giving, that's way more fulfilling than taking.

So, dont be sad about the lack of love because love is not getting what you want and having everybody love you, it's about giving hope to people. Everyone goes on about what an impossible thing love is, it's really not. For one day, if you can make someone feel like they're worth something, like they can do anything, then that day you'd have felt the purest feeling in this world. You would've felt love. And I dont think it's rocket science, infact I think it's the easiest feeling in this world.
So, stop complicating things and just breathe for a second.
And, oh, 'love' OR love ;)