Some Freindships Mean More Without Words | Teen Ink

Some Freindships Mean More Without Words

By VickyNickyKitty SILVER, Lincolnton, North Carolina
VickyNickyKitty SILVER, Lincolnton, North Carolina

Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes!
-Psalm 150:4

Most people think that a good friend is someone that is there for them, will listen to you, help you with whatever you are going through and give you the advice that you need to hear. All of that is absolutely true, that’s what people look for in a good friend as what a good fiend is usually expected to do. But I believe that some living things were made for this purpose, to let you know that whatever could possibly happen during this life that their love for you will never change. I think that’s the main thing that people are really looking for they just really don’t know how to explain it. At one time I had second thoughts about some of the people that I thought were my best friends. I wanted someone that I could tell everything to, someone that symbolized the true meaning of a friend. I was at my Dad’s house one day and there was a little chicken there that was in my opinion unusually small, she had watched all of her brothers and sisters die and hadn’t even been hatched by her mother. I picked her up and I could tell that there was something different about her. That look that she had in her eyes and the way she wouldn’t try to jerk away when you would pick her up. I called her my little dove and would paint her finger nails sometimes. Now she will walk up to me instead of being scared, she is always cautious though and that is one of the things that I love most about her. I talk to her like she is a real person. Even though she cant speak it does not stop her from helping me find the answers to my problems and why something might be weighing on my heart so much. Something happened the most recent time that I saw her that let me know that she would be one of the few friends that would never stop giving me answers or judge me for a mistake I made. She put her little hand on mine and I could feel all the heat of her body, for a second I thought it was a human hand and I put my fingers through hers and held her little hand. It let me know that she is pure love. It let me know that some of the greatest friendships can be some of the most unpredicted ones. This Chicken let me know that she doesn’t need words all she needs is love and with that she can give one of the most real and true friendships there could ever be.

-Psalm 150:4

Thank You So Much.

boxingdude said...
It's Awesome.