The Best Night | Teen Ink

The Best Night

By Angel121 BRONZE, Bronx, New York
Angel121 BRONZE, Bronx, New York

I was pasting up and down the beautiful night of Manhattan. Roaming this beautiful part of the city that never sleeps. All these light so bright all these movie characters so awesome and there was so much more! I was done with my strolling later I went to the movies. When I went to the movies I said to my self “This place is so big and im so tiny it makes me feel like an ant which it did but wouldn't’t let it get to me.”

I was done with the movies so I made my way out the theater and made my way to the shuttle trainn to Grand Central. As I made my way down t the shuttle I was pretty excited about how my night was going so I entered the shuttle and got ready for grand central

I entered the shuttle train and I guess I was pretty paranoid because I sat next to a guy who kept looking at me and he kept reaching in his bag that part got me really scared but I was so glad the train had made the stop to Grand Central and I was ok with my sisters which was good thing. We went to my mom’s job and I was pretty cool about it I just got a drink called MASH it was really good I haven’t had it in a while. While we left there was my conflict that messed up my night I mean what happened was my mom left her phone at her job so we were about to go into the shuttle for Time Square but I sprinted to get the phone and luckily I made it just in time and the train was still there but the guy was still there so I told theme just go to the other side which we did and then we left

We got of the shuttle and took another train downtown to 72nd st then I just ran to 77st and caught my dad there so I just ordered my food and then just crossed the street and I was lucky some kid left his basketball I couldn’t go around asking who’s ball it is because every one left so I just shot a couple of shoots and then there was a kid asking to play me im not gona lie he was very good but he was short so every time he went for a lay up I muffed him and I shot it we had to end the game 45-44 I got lucky cause that game was hard but I ended up wining witch was okay. I went back to eat in my dad’s job and my parents said I was just swallowing my food but im just a fast eater. So I just ate at a average speed then I begged my mom if I could go to central park she said only if I took my phone which I did the night so beautiful. I hadleavee but I couldn’t find the entrance and I saw a guy with a bat running to me or some one else so I just did my full speed and I don’t know how, I made it out.

I returned to my fathers job and I was pretty out of breath I was breathing heavy like a portly gentleman which when I asked for my Gatorade and I drank all that in 1 second. My dad was getting ready to leavee and I was hype cause I was very sleepy

We made or way home and I said “Best night ever!”

My name is angel I am a thirteen year old from the south Bronx originally I was
born in queens. I would love to be published by one of the greatest writing
magazine in the world such as yours which will be an honor to I have been
published in my school writing blog and I have been told that I have the
potential to be a good writer by my ELA teacher Adrienne Brock. I hope you you
enjoy my peace may god bless you and hope you are safe

Sincerely

Angel Robles