She Fights Through | Teen Ink

She Fights Through

November 3, 2013
By Wannabevamp2296 BRONZE, Summerville, Georgia
Wannabevamp2296 BRONZE, Summerville, Georgia
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Kiss my Country REDNECK a**

Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it.
Your face isn't a mask, don't cover it.
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it.
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.


As she wondered up to her bedroom and curled up into a ball, she cried harder and harder. She knew then at that moment what it felt like to be picked on and bullied. She was all alone and isolated, this was something she had not planned for her senior year. She grabbed her razor and starting cutting herself then watched the blood fall from her wrist. She got this pain in her heart that she had never experienced before and it kept growing. She knew there was no way to get rid of all the pain she felt. All she knew was she had these emotions rushing in all at the same time. She wanted to know what it felt like to fit in. She was trying to figure out who she was but she wasn't haven't much that much luck. She learned how to hold her head high and fight her own battles, but the most important lesson she learned was that it takes a man to fight but it takes a bigger man to walk away. She loved being different, she didn't have anyone who was trying to change her. Nobody was trying to run her life. As the time faded the anger within her evaporated. And She met a lot of unique people who had so many talents and hobbies. They came from all over the world and they were seen as outcasts. She created her own circle that nobody had to change to be in or be like the others. They became the best of friends. She had her own circle of friends that she could rely on for problems. And all she had to do was be herself. She was finally happy with that and if anybody else had a problem had a problem with it. It was their problem to deal with not hers. So, she could care less what the other kids thought of her. She remained herself never again attempted suicide. She didn't change for nobody and now she lives happily ever after... for Now.


The author's comments:
I came home from school and I then went out with the family. I was all depressed so while they were bowling. I started writing and this is how the story came about. The story from a bad day and not being understood.