Life Around Pokemon | Teen Ink

Life Around Pokemon

By bakerlovespewds0328 PLATINUM, Elizabethtown, Kentucky
bakerlovespewds0328 PLATINUM, Elizabethtown, Kentucky

(strictly pletonic)

The poke-ball. It’s a symbol of lifelong love. It captures pokemon, protects pokemon, and keeps them nearby. To me, it symbolizes love compassion and purpose. In this world, pokemon gets more intense by the day .but overall there is one who hasn’t lost yet. Me. It started when I was 5.i was home and extremely bummed out. My mom turned on the TV and then I saw the weird looking creatures’ didn’t know what Pokémon were yet, but the show was new to me and I loved it. That love lasted for 9 years and it’s still strong then told mom I want to train Pokémon when I grew up know that I can’t now, but it was fun while it lasted. The year was 2007.my dad remarried and wanted joint custody, I was fine at first, and then she came. We never called her stepmom. Her title was either niki or the wicked (bleep) of the west. She banned Pokémon and anything close to it was miserable. Then came the punishing. I got in trouble on the bus and had to push log a half mile uphill. With all the abuse, the only happy thought I had was Pokémon. I went to see mom and that was my highlight for the month.sh loved Pokémon as much as I did. And that held up my spirits. The year was 2011. I was finally leaving the hellhole of my stepmother. I requested to leave with my grandparents. I said sorry to my dad, cussed out my stepmom, and headed to the car.i was finally heading home. To a place without care. My home of origin. Home…..The year is now 2013. I have lived with my mom for 3 years now. I have been pondering about the sixth Pokémon region. My little brother is nearby playing pokemon.he said he wants to be a Pokémon champion like me. If I stop, his legacy will come know that more Pokémon are going to keep popping up just hope that I will be able to stand up and challenge another new world of Pokémon. You know what they say, got to catch them all.

my lively addiction,or as said
my pika-ddiction