Trucks | Teen Ink

Trucks

By chrysler67 BRONZE, Hemet, California
chrysler67 BRONZE, Hemet, California

" Be a best friend , tell the truth , over use I love you . Go to work , do your best , don't out smart your common sense . Never let your prayin knees get lazy . and love like crazy. " Lee Brice

I am different from others girls. Instead of spending days getting my hair done and going shopping I go off-roading. I call up my friends we hop in our trucks and we ride. For hours , for days , it doesn't matter. Fill up the gas tank for the night and hit the dirt. The roaring of the engine while mobbing up rocks and through mud is my passion. Jumping , speeding , racing. That's my thrill. Not what the Celebrity's are doing or what the latest fashion trend is. I just want to ride. To feel the thrill. The rush of the engine. The excitement me and my friends share is like a bond. We help each other when stuck , broken down, or even out of gas. We bring each other up , morally , and physically. Having a bad day? We drive. Out run the demons with our wheels. No foreign race-car can make me feel this way. No drug in the world can make up for the adrenaline I feel. With speakers blasting country music and our American flags souring through the wind like a super hero's cape. We're invincible. No teachers , no parents , nothing but you and he dirt. Windows down , air flying between each strand of hair on our heads , we're flying through the dirt. These our the good times in our trucks. School , work , sleep , and do it all again. The days we have off are spent behind the wheel. Our trucks are our getaways . Our trucks are what keep us going. So yeah , I spend my days with the guys. We off-road , and we work on our trucks. We get dirty and stay out too late. We watch YouTube videos about off-roading and resent trophy truck races. Guess you can say I'm different from other girls.