Cinderella Step | Teen Ink

Cinderella Step

By Alexa_Poppy, rolling hills, California
Alexa_Poppy, Rolling Hills, California

i dont have one just yet :P

Author's note: I love to read and write

This is not to be continued....feel free to add your own ending and send it to me....i may even post it as the end!!! -Alexa_Poppy <3

Today went by as an ordinary day for Cinderella Step. She cleaned her room chamber, the kitchen, and her family’s room chambers. Her mother and father are separated. It happened a few years ago. Her father, Ryan, left them for some women she could care less about. She was only twelve years old when her father left them. Now all she remembers is her child hood with the prince. His name is Ash. They tried to be friends for a long time, but since Cinderella was just a commoner Ash’s father would not approve Cinderella to be his friend. So they were very sneaky when it came to playing with each other. They have been doing that for as long as she could remember. Cinderella hasn’t thought about him in years. They stopped playing around when Ash’s mother died. She hasn’t seen him in five years.

“ELLA!!!!!”
I hate it when my mother can’t even call me by my real name. I have had a plethora of things to deal with. For example, my mother just recently got remarried. When my father left, she was heart broken. She dated but she never really found the one. She was only afraid to get broken hearted again. At twelve I started working. I worked at the Good Ole Inn. That’s how she met Mathew. My new step father. He was my former boss, but after the marriage I chose not to work there anymore. So I got a job at the palace. I am the royal families cleaning maiden. I basically clean the palace. I see Ash and King James all the time, but they don’t know it’s me. Now I live in the Inn with my mother, step father, and step sister. It’s not really fun to be the person to cook dinner, clean the house, and clean the palace.

“ELLA!!!!!!”

“Yes, mother?” I was not in the mood to do anything. I had a really hard day of cleaning to day at the palace.

“Come cook dinner now!”
As I walked down the steps Courtney came up to me. She’s my step sister.

“Mother is starving so I would hurry if I were you. Hahaha.” Then she just walked away. I hated her. She was so mean to me all the time. I got to kitchen and started cooking the chicken. I was half way done with it when I heard a knock at the door.

“Cinderella? Get the door!”

“Yes, Mathew I will.” I walked to get the door. When I opened it I saw Prince Ash standing in my doorway.

“Hello sir. How may I help you?” He stood there for a minute. He looked as if he had just come back from a long trip to a place far far away. His eyes were a deep violet red. It was the only thing I really noticed first. They really stood out. He never answered.

“Sir? How may I help you?” Still no answer. I was getting very irritated.

“Yes. I am Prince Ash Rose. I am here to bring Cinderella Step to the palace so my father can have a word with her. Is she here?”
What was I supposed to say? ‘Hi. I’m her. We used to best friends when we were twelve. I would love to see your father again. I wonder if he will like me now that I’m older. What do you think Ash?’ he would think I’m crazy. I have no idea what to say to him let alone his father.

“Do you know if she is here? I need her right this moment.”
Ok so I guess I will just tell him.

“Hello Prince Ash. I’m Cinderella Step. Let me just tell my mother that I am going back to the palace. And then I will meet you in the carriage.”
He nodded and I walked to go tell my mother. But first I got the dinner on the table. I don’t want her to get mad that I’m leaving without bringing dinner to her. As soon as I told her I went to go change my outfit so I could look presentable in front of the prince and king. I put on my most beautiful dress I could find. Then I ran out the door to find Prince Ash standing with the carriage door open waiting for me. Wow. Was he a gentleman or what?

“Thank you for waiting. That is very kind of you.” He grabbed my hand and lifted me into the carriage.

“Did you think I would forget my best friend? I think I could remember a friendship I had about five years ago, don’t you? I mean you sure remember. Why cant I?”
He really surprised me with that one. Its like he could read my mind. I would have thought he would forget because he’s had so many other ladies in his palace that love him so. Why should he remember me? I’m just a cleaning maiden.

“You may be just a cleaning maiden, but you are my best friend. Don’t forget that. My father needs to speak with you right away. He says it’s very important.”
Why was he talking like this? It is starting to kind of freak me out. I wonder what the king needs to talk to me about. And again it’s like he can read my mind. Why is that?

“Prince Ash, it is very nice to see you again, but I don’t think your father will approve of our friendship. He never did when we were kids so why would he now?”

“Well my father thinks that you should know something very important. I am not the one who can tell you. He said he wants to tell you himself.”
Was he really reading my mind? I’m so scared. His face showed that he was hiding something from me. He really needed to tell me something. If he did why wasn’t he telling me now? Oh yah. His father, King James, wants to tell me himself. The carriage stopped. We were at the palace now. I wonder what King James needs to tell me. It was very weird seeing Ash all of a sudden. I mean I see him everyday when I’m cleaning the palace, but we never have one on one time anymore, so its strange that we are having it now.

“Prince Ash, what are you hiding from me? I would like to hear it from you and you only.” I hope he will tell me. I’m sure he won’t but I’m hoping he will

“Well Ella, I am not obligated to speak about with you at this moment but I can tell you this. I have been reading your mind. But you’re the only mind I can read. My father will tell you why when you speak to him. We mustn’t stay here all day. You should get going. I assume you know your way around the palace. If you need any help just ask one of the guards. My father will be in his room chamber waiting. It was really nice to have this little chat with you. Let’s do it again some time ok?”
I got out of the carriage and started walking into the palace. I was stopped by one of the guards. I showed him my identity and he let me in. as I was walking to the kings room chamber, I had a very interesting thought. ‘Why was Ash acting so weird? Why was he all of a sudden thinking he can read my mind? Sure he answered all of my questions but it seemed strange for it to happen all of a sudden. We have known each other for years and he never said anything like that.’ I finally got to the kings room chamber. I knocked on the door to make sure it was ok for me to walk in. I heard someone “come in” but that’s all. When I walked in no one was in the room. Then I saw the king. I took a deep breathe to prepare myself for whatever was coming.

“King James. It’s very nice to see you.”

“Ahhh, yes it is isn’t it. We need to discuss a very important matter her Ella. I am sure Ash has told you that he can read your mind and only your mind. Correct?”
I nodded my head. I wasn’t sure where this was going. He seemed to know a plethora of things I thought he wouldn’t know about. “King James, it is very sweet of you to actually talk to me as if I were your daughter, but what is it that Prince Ash wanted to tell me?”

“Hahaha. Ella Ella Ella that is what I am trying to tell you. We are a much hated species. Our principle is that when we meet our loved ones we have to turn them. What I’m trying to say is that you are Ash’s soulmate. We never really noticed it because he was only human when you both played around. Now he’s full werewolf and he has found his soulmate too early in life. His mother was a human so he’s half human. That’s why I kept him away from you. It was never because you underprivileged, it was only because he was half human and I didn’t know what would happen. Ash is the only half human half werewolf there is. I was just trying to protect the both of you.”
I was trying so hard to take in everything he was telling me. First they were werewolves and second I was Ash’s soulmate.

“King James, I appreciate the offer to be with Ash forever but I can’t. I have my family to take care of. I would also miss my mother terribly. Speaking of my mother I must get going. Its getting late and I have to help my mother with the cleaning. I’m sorry.” I got up and walked out the door on my way out I ran into Ash.

“My aren’t we walking fast today. So I’m guessing my father told you?”
What should I say to him? I didn’t want to be rude and just walk away but I didn’t want to stay long either. “Ash, he told me what you are and I mean to you, but I don’t think I can handle it. I still have my responsibilities at home with my mother. I really am sorry.”

“Now wait one minute. I thought you would be happy that we get to spend time together….in fact forever. Why would you want to leave? I always thought that you loved the idea of being mine and only mine. I know I loved it. I could never live without you Ella. I was mad at my father when he wouldn’t let me see you, but loved to sneak out. I may have been human when we met but I still thought of you every day. So can you tell me why you are leaving?”
Wow. What could I say to that? ‘I love him and he loves me. I don’t know why I’m leaving. I guess I’m just scared. This has never even happened to me before.’ He waited for me to answer. I am just going to leave without saying a word, I thought to myself. If I say nothing maybe he wont get hurt. So I looked up at him and walked away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. He has never done this before. Maybe it’s the wild side he has from being that horrible thing.

“Ella, I cant stand a day without you and you know that. I see you every day and say nothing. That only because I’m taking in your marvelous beauty. I know this may sound crazy but there is no way to even break a soulmate bond.”
There was nothing I could say to him that would make him let go of my arm. I was in a trans with his beautiful violet red eyes. ‘He is all mine.’ I though to my self. I had no idea what I’m going to do. I just cant live here. I have my family and everything. I know they might not be the best but they are all I’ve got. What does he even see in me? Why am I his soulmate? Why doesn’t he find another girl to mess around with? He knows how I feel about him. I don’t think he understands what its like to have responsibilities.

“Ash, I would love to spend the rest of my life with you but I have to get home. My mother is probably worried sick about me.” That was a lie. My mother would not even care if I never came back. “I really think that you should find someone else and move on.” His face showed his vulnerable side I only saw when he saw a hurt animal or someone in need. Now it was the look of the century. He looked lost. He had no expression to show his hard side. All he looked like to me was when he and I were kids and we used t say ‘I love you’ to each other.

“Cinderella Step, I am asking you to stay the night and think about things. We have to decide about your future. It is best that you stay forever because I could die without you literally. I will explain later but please don’t make me have to beg you to stay. I want you to be happy and not do anything out of your own will.”
He really did deeply care about me. All those years when he left me all by myself so he could hang out with other girls, he was only doing it to protect me? I guess I should stay but I have no clothes or anything here.

“I would get you clothes from the tailor and you wouldn’t have to clean anything. I know you only took this job so you can help support your mother and step father since the Good Ole Inn got shut down, but they need to get jobs and not rely on you. So please just stay a few weeks. We will need time to understand the situation.”
I couldn’t say no to him. I loved him and it hurt to see him like this. “Ash, when I was talking with your father I noticed something different about the both of you.” I was glad to change the subject.

“And what difference might that be love?”

“Well, you have violet red eyes and your father has brown eyes. If you are both those things, then should your eye color be the same?” I saw him flinch when I said those things. I really didn’t mean to hurt him.

“Ella, our eyes will always be different. Mine are violet red because when I was human my eyes were violet, but since I’m a werewolf and I eat meat, they have a red tint to them. My father is a vegetarian so his eyes are brown. If you were a werewolf, your eyes would depend on how they look now. Your eyes are a deep purple right. Well if you ate meat they would become a purplish-red but if you become a vegetarian your eyes would be brown just like my fathers.”
That was a plethora of information. To bad I wasn’t going to be a werewolf. I would love to have eyes that color. “Ash? Can I ask you something? Its kind of personal.”

“Go ahead and ask. Nothing is personal when it comes to the both of us. Remember that we share no secrets because we are soulmates.”
Why was this so hard to get out? “How did I become your soulmate? I mean why me? I’m just a underprivileged girl. You could have any princess in the world and you chose me. Why?”

“Ella darling, I didn’t choose you. Fate chose you. And I’m glad it did because if it didn’t I would of chosen you anyway. We were meant to be together Ella. And I know you know that. Now I have a question for you. Why don’t you want to stay?”

“It’s not that I don’t want to stay, its just it feels weird now. I mean you’re a WEREWOLF and I’m just a silly old human that you could hurt any minute. I miss the old you. The one who didn’t care what he looked like. The one who only cared about the people he surrounded himself with. I want my human best friend back. I don’t want this guy that a werewolf. I wan the old you Ash. I know I can never have him back. That’s why I cant stay. Nut I really would love to. I’m sorry.” I began to cry because I was hurting myself by saying this. I just wanted him to hold me forever and never let go. Wait why am I saying this. He can read my thoughts. I shouldn’t be saying this. That’s the only reason why he wants me to stay. He knows I know.

“Ella lets walk to your room chamber so we can discuss this situation in comfort.” He took my hand and rapped his arms around me. We walked and walked. I waited till we got to the room chamber to say what I wanted to say I couldn’t believe this was happening. “Ash, why do you still care about me when I keep hurting you over and over again?” that was when he let go of me and looked straight down at me. “Cinderella, I care about you because I love you. I wouldn’t be able to live if you got hurt.” Then he took me by surprise. He leaned in and kissed me so softly that it made me dizzy. I closed my eyes and was counting the seconds before he stopped. When he did ten seconds later, I pulled him back and kissed him as softly as I could. He pulled away again and smiled at me. I was out of breath when I turned around. I couldn’t let him see me like this. He pulled me and turned me around. He looked at me with eyes ever so gentle and sweet.

“Ash… I…love…you…” it was hard to get out because I was so out of breathe. He smiled at me like he had just won a prize that costs millions of dollars. I smiled back. “I’ll stay. only because I cant stand to see you hurt and because I never want t leave your side.” I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked towards the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw what he must have seen in me when we kissed. A sort of passion and danger. I guess he liked that combined with the girl he loved. I could get used to this. I splashed water on my face to wake me up. After I dried my face off on a towel I walked out of the bathroom to find a note on my bed.

Ella, I went to go tell my father that you have agreed to stay. he will be very happy to hear that you love me to. I know I’m happy. Your clothes will be in your room around 6:00 pm. I know it soon but dinner will be served at 5:30. I hope to see you before dinner. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Ash
I walked around the room chamber to get familiar with it. I looked up to see a clock by the window. It said that it was 5:30. I turned around and walked right into Ash.

“Hello. I just told my father and he wants to have a special dinner at 6:00. So we need to get you your clothes now. They are ready for you and will be in the tailor’s room chamber. I will go get them while you go fresh-in up.” He walked away and I was sad to see him go. I turned the other way so I can go take a quick shower. When walked into the bathroom I saw something very strange that wasn’t there before. It had a note on it:

Cinderella Step, here is the night gown I had custom made for you. It is a very soft silk with lace around the neck. I hope you and Ash enjoy this. I know that he will. Hopefully things work out between the both of you.
King James
What was that all about? The night gown was a long silk gown. It was really beautiful. It was white. I don’t think I will ever wear this, ever. So after I looked at the gown I went to go shower. When I was done I walked out in my towel to find clothes on my bed. I picked a very beautiful dress. It had stripes. It was blue and black. It went to the length of my knee. Then I went to put on the black shoes I found next to the dress. I walked over to the full sized mirror to take a look at the dress on me. It was really beautiful. I really did like it. I twirled in it and spun into Ash for the third time today.

“Ash! what are you doing here? I thought I was going to meet you at the dinning hall?” he had a serious look on his face. “Ash what’s wrong? Please tell me what’s wrong.”

“He wants me to turn you. I don’t think we will be going to dinner tonight. I’m sorry that dress was just a waste. So I guess I will have dinner brought to you while I go hunting. I will be back by midnight so don’t stay up and wait for me. You will need your rest for the debate that is going to happen.”

“Ash, don’t. maybe we should just go to dinner and discuss this with your father. I don’t want there to be a fight between the two of you. So we are going to dinner ok.” He really didn’t want to listen to me right now. He was so angry with his father. “Ash, why does he want you to change me and into what?” Great his father wanted me to turn into a werewolf. I was actually kind of getting used to the idea of having a werewolf boyfriend. “And you don’t want to turn me do you? You want me to stay human like your father did with your mother. But he wants you to have me forever. Why do you always have to argue with what your father says? You both are the same but disagree all the time. Why don’t you just listen to your father? Please? For me?” he stared at me with his blank face. I wasn’t going to convince him.

“Cinderella. Please you have to understand that if I change you, you will look very different and you would have to change your name and you would have to live here with me. I don’t want you to do something that’s not in your own will.”

“Look I understand your concern, but I want to be with you forever. I don’t want to get old when you still look young and beautiful. Ash I love you, I also want you to turn me. We are also going to the dinner with your father. If you don’t go then I will leave. So its up to you. You can turn me and we go to the dinner or I can leave and you die. Its really up to you.” I looked at him then walked away. I was walking down the hallway when King James walked up to me.

“Cinderella! Just the person I wanted to talk to.”

“Yes. I talked to him. I really do want to turn King James. I don’t think he will come to the dinner. I’m very sorry. I tried, really hard. I even threatened to leave him, but he did nothing but stand there. I really hope to see him at dinner. I don’t want to leave him. I will only do it for a day or so but that’s all. I am very sorry I-”

“Yes. You did well. Thank you. I will see you in fifteen minutes.” Then he just walked away. I was glad that he did. I was afraid that I was going to start crying. I walked back to my room chamber and when I entered the door Ash was still standing there. I started to cry. I cried hard, very hard. I ran to him and he hugged me. He pulled me close and I gripped him. I never wanted to let him go. I didn’t want to leave him to die alone I didn’t even want to hurt him anymore. “Ash I am so sorry. I don’t want to hurt you I was just trying to do the right thing. Please just please talk to me.”

“Love, I would never let anything ever happen to you, you know that. I just don’t want to turn you. I want you the way you are.”

“I know that Ash. I don’t want to change either but I just want to please your father. I also think you should to. I know if you did this he will be very happy and won’t ask anymore of you. I just want the both of you to be happy. You won’t be happy if I change and your father won’t be happy if I’m not changed. I would like to rule this kingdom one day with you b my side.” I saw the look on his face. I won! My argument actually worked. I won! I’m going to be changed! Then his face changed. Crap I forgot to shield my thoughts. He wasn’t too happy that I actually wanted to change.

“Ella if you change we will have to change your name. The names I came up with are Scarlett and Keller. I think you should choose your name. And just to let you know, your last name will be Rose just like mine. We will be dating still but it will seem as if we are married to outside people. If you really want to go through with this, then we will have to miss the dinner. I will I have to begin the process now.”
Ok I’m ready. I am willing to be changed and it will be by the one I love. “Ash, I love you. I would never do anything to cause you pain. I want you to know that. Will the change hurt?”

“Well it will hurt when I bite you but then you should sleep for a few hours. Then you will wake up and discover how different you are, you will also feel a need to hunt. But other than that you’re fine. Have you decided on a name yet?”
I wanted to choose Scarlet but it would sound so weird, so I guess Keller it is. I think I can handle the name Keller. “I guess Keller will be my new name. Does it mean anything?”

“I almost forgot to tell you what the names mean. Keller means death, Scarlet means blood will be spilled. And my name means living death.”

“Keller. I really want to be Keller. It sounds very intriguing.” He did say anything this time. It could only mean one thing…he wanted my name to be Scarlet. “If you don’t like Keller I will take Scarlet.”

“No, no, I love the name Keller I was just thinking that when you are a werewolf your new name will be Keller Rose. It’s Beautiful just like you.” He came up to me and kissed my forehead. I hugged him very tight. I looked up and we kissed. It was a slow but passionate kiss. I was going to be Ash’s girl forever.

“Ash? When can we start the change?”

“Right now.” He pulled me to my bed and we both sat down. “I can either bite your neck or your wrist. Which one do you want?”
I want whatever one is less painful, I thought. “Do which ever you want Ash.”

“Love, I’m so sorry for the pain that will come in a very short minute. Just remember that I love you very much.” At that he leaned in on my neck and kissed it very softly like I was something he couldn’t touch. Then I felt a slit pinch. Oww, what was that? It hurt really badly. I was loosing my sight and hearing. I was slowly drifting into a dream. “Keller, you will be asleep for a long time but you will awaken as a werewolf. Just don’t forget I love you.” Ash was so beautiful. I can’t wait to look as beautiful as him. I was thinking about how I would live as a werewolf, when I blacked out and lost control of my mind and my thoughts. I suddenly appeared at the beach with Ash. Ash and I were splashing each other with the water. We laughed and held hands. We were having a great time until this weird looking man came up to the both of us. The man said “Ash is going to die now!” I was startled. Why would someone try to kill ash? And just like that the man pulled out a gun with silver bullets in it. He pointed it at Ash. As he pulled the trigger I went to go get ash before it got to him. I was too late and Ash was dead. I wanted to help him get up but he was really gone. I had just lost him. “Ash! Don’t leave me! Please come back to me! Ash!”

I woke up screaming Ash’s name. “Yes Keller? What is it? I’m here I never left you. Are you ok?”
That was Ash. When I saw him he was in my closet deciding what I should wear when I wake up I figured. He came rushing over to me. “What is it loved?”

“I had a bad dream. You got shot with silver bullets and you left me forever. I don’t want that to happen...” I started to cry. He cradled me in his arms. I felt very safe with his arms around me. I was very happy to have him. I was also happy to be awake; the dream really had me thinking that I might not have ash forever as we planed.

“Keller, you made it through the change. You are now a werewolf. You also scared me for a minute there. You have slept for three days. Nobody has ever slept that long. That just means you are a very powerful werewolf. I am very glad we are together.” We smiled at each other. I was so happy that I pulled him closer to kiss him.

“I am starting to like being called Keller.” I was actually going to enjoy I’m new life as a werewolf. It was going to be the best times of my life.

“The name suites you better than Cinderella, I love you Keller.” Then he kissed the top of my head. “Father would like to speak with you Keller.” I really didn’t want to leave Ash’s side. I was scared to loose him.

“Do I have to leave now? I just woke up and I don’t want to leave you here all alone where someone can come in here and shoot you with a silver bullet. I just want to be here a little bit longer.” I was hoping he would take a while to answer the question so I could think about the man that was in my dream.

“What man?” Crap I forgot that Ash can read my mind again. I really need to stop this.

“Nothing just forget about it. Let’s just go talk to your father.” I got up and walked to the door. I wanted to think about the man because he looked so familiar. I just didn’t want to talk about it with Ash yet. Maybe I will never be ready. I walked out of the room chamber and started walking to the Kings room chamber. I was walking in peace when I heard a strange noise I have never heard before. I turned around to see Ash standing right there. “What the hell Ash! What are you trying to do? You scared me. I thought you were one of the maidens that would think its fun to scare me. I was about to scream my head off.”

“You would tell me anything right? I mean you can trust me with anything you know that. So can you tell me who this man you keep thinking about is?” he was right by my side when I was just about to answer him. “Keller, we need to be able to trust each other with anything, so just tell me. I can handle it.”
“Ash, I wish I could tell you but I don’t think you can handle it. But if you really want to know then lets just walk to your father’s room chamber so I can tell you both at the same time. This is very important to me and probably to you and your father. I just want to make things right and have nothing horrible to happen between us. That’s the only reason I’m going to tell you. But you have to listen to me carefully and respect me when I say something, ok. Can you do that for me?” I looked in his eyes and saw that he was happy that I was going to tell him. I know I was happy I was going to tell him because I loved him and there should be no secrets between us. Then I saw confusion. “Ash, what are you not telling me?”
“Keller, we need to be able to tell each other anything no matter how difficult it is to say it. So can you please just tell me who this man is.” I was scared to tell him. I thought it would mess everything up. We were so happy the last thing I want to worry about is running for our lives. So I was going to do something that could change my life as I know it.
“Ash, the man in my dream was my step father. He was trying to kill you because he hated what you did to me. But we have nothing to worry about because he wont be able to get to you. We are going to tell your father and then we are going to get a home in the woods where Mathew wont be able to find us. So lets go please.” When I finished talking he held my hand and he looked in my eyes and told me something he was hiding form me. “Look, I know Mathew and he wouldn’t try to come kill me. He is a very nice man. My father and I actually do business with him. So there has to be another man you saw that looks like him.” I was in shock. He has never talked to me like this before. Why was it so hard for him to see that I was telling the truth and the man he knows is just a show so Mathew can get good business. I was furious now. So what I did was I let go of his hand and walked out of the room. When I was out I got to the carriage and order the man driving it to take me to the woods and leave me there. I was riding in the carriage when I heard a howl in the distance. I looked out the window and saw a huge wolf in our path.
“Keller, we have come to a great debate. There is now a wolf in our path. I can only go this far anyway. It was great to drive you my lady.” That was the carriage driver talking. Great I had to walk the rest of the way with a stupid wolf following me. I wonder how I can get away from this wolf without it knowing. “River, turn around and drive as fast as you can. I am going to sneak out of the window and leave so that the wolf won’t follow me. If the prince or king asks for me, tell them that I am visiting my grandma in New Zealand. If they find me in the wood saying that you told them where I am, I will have you fired. Have a safe trip back to the castle River.” Just as I had asked, River was driving faster than a jaguar. I got through the window and I started running. I felt weird while I was running. As I was looking back to see if the wolf new I had tricked it, I felt the change. I stopped running to look at my hands. They were now paws and I was running on all fours. My fur was jet black just like my hair. I got freaked out. I continued running when I heard a rustle in the tress by me. I ran and ran until I heard Ash’s voice in my head saying, “Keller, turn around and come back to me. I am sorry I doubted you when you said it was Mathew. Just please come back. I will follow you until I get you back to the palace. And if you don’t come to the palace I hope you find surviving the wood fun, because there are killers out there who hate wolfs. Don’t forget that.” I wanted to hurl myself into a tree. I hated him. How could he do this to me? I just didn’t think he would ever not listen to me. Just when I thought I was alone he jumped in front of me. I didn’t want to see him so I turned around and ran the other way. He got in front of me there to. I stopped and tried to change back to my human form. I was just thinking about it when I changed back. Now that I am a human again he can’t talk to me through my head. He knew this to so he changed into his human form.
“Keller, I said I’m sorry how many times do I have to say it again?”
“As many times as it takes the rest of my life! I don’t want to see you again. You hurt me and now you’re saying that I’m stupid for not recognizing my own step father! I have known him longer than you have so just shut up! I am tired of trying to stay with you. I was trying to protect you and all you say is I’m sorry but you’re wrong. How am I supposed to be your soulmate when you wont even trust me with something as important as your life?!” I turned around and ran into a little creature I have never seen before.
“Greetings wolf girl. I am Juju and welcome to my kingdom.” I stared at this tiny man. What kind of name was Juju? “My name is Keller. I am glad to be here. You see that wolf boy over there? He was trying to hurt me. Please do not let him enter your Kingdom Juju.” The little man looked at Ash and understood that he was the one I was talking about. “Keller. What a wonderful name. I will make sure this wolf boy does not enter my kingdom. You may walk with Fara, my wife, and she will help you get a home for yourself.” “Thank you Juju. That is very kind of you.” I walked over to his wife Fara. She was a beautiful young woman. Her hair was red, eyes were brown, and her face was a beautiful peace of art except for the fact she had a scare on her cheek. She started to walk and I followed leaving Ash behind to deal with Juju.

bailss1 BRONZE said...
bailss1 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
As I read this book, it had some many twist and turns I didn’t expect, which made me keep reading. My favorite part was definitely when, Prince Ash never forgot Cinderella.

cassia_b said...
cassia_b, Wisconsin
this is an amazing story, you have a lot of talent, great job and great choice of words! :)

lostkitten said...

more? please?

oh, and, go juju!

RandyA. GOLD said...
RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey

What goes up must come down

This is great and very interesting. Loved how prince Ash never forgot Cinderella. Keep up the Good work